PDA

View Full Version : Concerned Americans look to media to compel president-elect to release documents

megimoo
12-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Print, TV ads demand citizenship proof from Obama
Concerned Americans look to media to compel president-elect to release documents

Concerned citizens have taken yet another step to compel Barack Obama to release documentation proving he is a natural-born citizen by funding a full-page "Open letter to Obama" in tomorrow's issue of the Chicago Tribune.

American donors have contributed tens of thousands of dollars to the We the People Foundation to sponsor the advertisement. It appeared in the main news section of the newspaper and is scheduled to run again tomorrow morning.

We the People Foundation's letter to Obama scheduled to run in Chicago Tribune

The letter, signed by Chairman Robert L. Schulz, is a petition for redress of what the group claims is a violation of the natural-born citizen clause of the Constitution (Article II, Section 1): snip

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=82523

djones520
12-03-2008, 02:48 AM
Pretty stern article.

I'm not buying into the fact that he was not a natural borne American citizen just yet, but I do believe that there is enough doubt to push him to settle the issue. I just wish he would so we can get this shit behind us.

AmPat
12-03-2008, 05:35 AM
Pretty stern article.

I'm not buying into the fact that he was not a natural borne American citizen just yet, but I do believe that there is enough doubt to push him to settle the issue. I just wish he would so we can get this shit behind us.

I agree and I won't be bending any tin foil hats over it. What I don't like is the relative silence from the media. I get that, they're leftist hacks.

I don't like the silence from the Republicans. They are going to attempt to avoid this as much as the DIMS. Too politically sensitive. They have no courage.

Obama by his silence is allowing this to continue. What is the upside for him? Either he is a political idiot or HE CANNOT PROVE NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP. If he could, he would have done so already. What other conclusion can one draw? :cool:

djones520
12-03-2008, 05:41 AM
Thats the only thing thats really causing my doubts. His continued silence on the matter.

Brit Humes report today said that on Friday the Supreme Court would decide on whether or not to hear Bergers case. It also mentioned that the Supreme Court has already tossed this out prior, but that was before the election, when speculation was that Obama wasn't elected yet, so there was no "danger" yet. With the election behind us, and him having been selected, I'm hoping that the Supreme Court will now hear this.

I just hope that this will be resolved before the electoral college meets. Lord knows that we'll see a shit storm of epic proportions if it's proven afterwards that he wasn't born a natural citizen.