PDA

View Full Version : Harvey Weinstein thinks a 'right wing conspiracy out to get me'

Banacek
10-06-2017, 02:05 PM
Harvey Weinstein believes the allegations of inappropriate sexual behaviour against him are part of a right-wing 'conspiracy' to take him down, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The Hollywood mogul thinks that shadowy right wing forces are 'out to get me' and that he is being targeted for his liberal views.

In an echo of his close friend Hillary Clinton's notorious claim that 'a vast right-wing conspiracy' was out to get her and her husband, the Democratic supporter is making the claim to those around him - despite his admission

Weinstein believes a team of lawyers linked to conservative groups have been digging up dirt on him and that other prominent Democrat supporters will be attacked next.

Does this mean there was actually dirt to dig up ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4953450/Harvey-Weinstein-right-wing-conspiracy-sex-shame.html

Dlr Pyro
10-06-2017, 02:25 PM
is there a tape of him with billy bush on a bus circulating around out there somewhere?

SVPete
10-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Ashley Judd and the New York Times are part of a "right wing conspiracy"? :rotfl: :lol:

NJCardFan
10-07-2017, 06:29 AM
Ashley Judd and the New York Times are part of a "right wing conspiracy"? :rotfl: :lol:

https://media.giphy.com/media/dC9DTdqPmRnlS/giphy.gif

cadillac shark
10-07-2017, 08:50 AM
The Ballad Of Dwight Frye
Cherry-Blossom Clinic
They're Coming To Take Me Away

his demise reminds me of some of those banned cult-faves about sanitariums

" A minute-ago I was on top of the world. And now... I don't get it. " --Spider-Man #28.

SarasotaRepub
10-07-2017, 08:58 AM
Harvey did something wrong????

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Opps!!!

cadillac shark
10-09-2017, 11:08 AM
How soon will he resurrect the women sleeping-their-way to the top excuse?

Bye, Harvey... now that they're removing your name from your own company. I'd be willing to bet that sooner or later you would've murdered someone, or caused the death of someone. All the signs were there.

A modern-day Fatty Arbuckle.

Rockntractor
10-09-2017, 01:18 PM
It is becoming clear why there are so few conservative women in Hollywood, the ones that are probably becoming conservative later in life. Most conservative women wouldn't soil themselves with a puke like Harvey.