PDA

View Full Version : Outrage Over ‘Brutality’ As Cop Beats On Suspect…

Banacek
10-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Outrage Over ‘Brutality’ As Cop Beats On Suspect… Who’s On Top Of A Cop He Was Strangling

Video shows NYPD officers in a fight with a suspect, and people are outraged over the “brutality” as a cop hits the suspect while he’s on top of another cop (video below.)

The incident happened on Friday at around 9 AM when Alfred Burns tried to steal a bicycle from the front of a store at 225th Street and Broadway, according to NY Post.

The bike’s owner saw the thief and flagged down nearby NYPD officers.

The officers approached Burns, 16, and he attacked them. During the fight, the suspect pushed one of the officers to the ground, got on top of him, and put his hand on the officer’s neck.

Then an officer with arms the size of tree trunks got on top of Burns and started hitting him while a third officer yelled for him to stop resisting.

Burns continued to resist throughout the ordeal, and it took all of the officers to pry Burns loose from the down officer.

“No, what are you doing? What did you do?” a bystander screamed at the officers.

During the fight, bystanders even tried to interfere, grabbing and pushing the officers

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/video-alfred-burns-beat-nypd-cop/

Rockntractor
10-09-2017, 04:42 PM
The bystanders should be identified and arrested that interfered.

Angry Old White Man
10-09-2017, 07:40 PM
I still say all these crap cities all the police should get sick for about a month and take it easy while they allow these petty thieves to steal these people blind, they don't seem to have a favorite color when it comes time to steal something or shoot someone. There should be an IQ test of anyone making a complaint against an officer and if they fail they get locked up for being stupid. :biggrin-new:

Rockntractor
10-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Why would you jump on a cop refuse to get off and not expect to get your ass beat, there are some serious intelligence issues here!

noonwitch
10-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Why would you jump on a cop refuse to get off and not expect to get your ass beat, there are some serious intelligence issues here!

Or serious drugs involved.

NJCardFan
10-10-2017, 04:34 PM
The bystanders should be identified and arrested that interfered.
They're black. That's all you need to know.

NJCardFan
10-10-2017, 04:37 PM
I still say all these crap cities all the police should get sick for about a month and take it easy while they allow these petty thieves to steal these people blind, they don't seem to have a favorite color when it comes time to steal something or shoot someone. There should be an IQ test of anyone making a complaint against an officer and if they fail they get locked up for being stupid. :biggrin-new:

While I agree with you, the end result will be good people getting hurt. There are good people out there, even in the hood. They'll be the one's caught in the crossfire. My sick out suggestion would be to refuse to work events. Back when Deblowsio was trashing the NYPD, I had suggested that cops refuse to work New Years Eve, something that would kick NYC in the nuts. Or refuse to work a football game or the Super Bowl. Something that will grab people's attention. Cops calling out sick on a Tuesday won't mean a thing. Now, a sick out would hurt my industry because it would shut down the production building which would hurt.

SaintLouieWoman
10-10-2017, 11:54 PM
They are still doing the old "Hands up don't shoot" started in Ferguson (totally disproved but not accepted by the Ferguson residents and their supporters, I'm way too familiar with all the protesting over things that may or not be true. The people in the tough parts of the City of St Louis are hurting themselves with their almost daily protesting, closing the interstates, vandalism and trying to hurt the economy of St Louis.

Their problem is that with an almost $3M in overtime pay to the cops, some city services are going to have to be cut. That money just doesn't come out of thin air.

What's going to really hurt is the lack of an adequate police presence in their community. People need to think about consequences. A former cop I know, now a civilian employee of the force, said that they're spread so thin now, having to keep a reserve of cops ready to go to wherever the protest of the day will be held, that they've had to cut back coverage in the killing fields---North St Louis. They're already over the # of murders from last year, a record year. They've got almost 3 months to go to set an all time high.

The sad thing is innocent people are getting killed and maimed. Tonight on local TV they had a woman who was paralyzed from the neck down by a bullet not meant for her. She had been a nurse. Now she's the patient.