PDA

View Full Version : Woody Allen Fears ‘Witch Hunt’ of Every Guy in Office Who Winks at a Woman

Banacek
10-15-2017, 03:04 PM
Filmmaker Woody Allen told the BBC that he’s “sad” for Harvey Weinstein and fears the allegations against the disgraced movie mogul may lead to a “witch hunt” against men.

“The whole Harvey Weinstein thing is very sad for everybody involved,” said Allen, whose son Ronan Farrow reported claims from several women alleging Weinstein raped them. “Tragic for the poor women that were involved, sad for Harvey that his life is so messed up.”

“You also don’t want it to lead to a witch hunt atmosphere, a Salem atmosphere, where every guy in an office who winks at a woman is suddenly having to call a lawyer to defend himself,” Allen said. “That’s not right either.”

“There’s no winners in that, it’s just very, very sad and tragic for those poor women that had to go through that,” said Allen, who has faced allegations that he sexually molested his adopted daughter Dylan Farrow 25 years ago

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/15/woody-allen-fears-witch-hunt-every-guy-office-winks-woman/

Zathras
10-15-2017, 03:47 PM
And, because of what he's afraid of happening to other men, it's liberals like Woody Allen that bashed Vice President Pence for leaving the door open to the room when he's with a woman other than his wife.

Fucking hypocrites.

Rockntractor
10-15-2017, 04:03 PM
This could be a real set back for Hollywood pedophiles, you are right Woody.

SVPete
10-15-2017, 05:46 PM
Woody claims to fear what the feminazis have made many places of work? Nah, he fears all the starlets and starlet-wannabes he ... will force him into exile with Polanski and Weinstein.

SarasotaRepub
10-15-2017, 06:32 PM
Woody Allen is just a creepy little turd.

noonwitch
10-16-2017, 09:31 AM
Woody is more pathetic of an offender than Weinstein. He likes little girls who literally can't fight back.

cadillac shark
10-16-2017, 11:46 AM
Really, Woody? Welcome to 1967 when the rest of American-males were already dealing with the Sexual Revolution's changeovers relatively logically and smoothly.

Disrespecting women and girls is bad. It wasn't a secret 'nudge-wink' thing, like you and other sexists thought it was. Of course your kind of thinking conjures-up a 'witch hunt' paranoia about getting caught-out.

Banacek
10-16-2017, 01:55 PM
Would winking be acceptable if the office contained only men ?

Rockntractor
10-16-2017, 02:09 PM
Would winking be acceptable if the office contained only men ?
I guess you do it once with the door open to find out.

enslaved1
10-16-2017, 02:56 PM
“You also don’t want it to lead to a witch hunt atmosphere, a Salem atmosphere, where every guy in an office who winks at a woman is suddenly having to call a lawyer to defend himself,” Allen said. “That’s not right either."

He and the other moonbats can't put two and two together to realize that is the environment their hyper pc mindset has created. We've been seeing it for decades Woody (wait, can't call him by that, that's a sexual innuendo, let's try Mr. Allen, no he may not identify as a male, and Mr. is a reminder of centuries of male oppression, how about sir? No that goes back to gender terms and identity. Citizen Allen? No that might offend any undocumented workers I earshot, or even legal workers on work visas...) Welcome to New World Order Lite, Woody, enjoy the fruits of your labor. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171016/e21b99d37d0058637d63888fd3bbb138.jpg

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk

noonwitch
10-17-2017, 09:03 AM
I am starting to wonder if Woody has a new young thing and that's what he's afraid a "witch hunt" will uncover. His stepdaughter is probably pushing 40 by now.

old dog
10-19-2017, 09:54 AM
Good old Woody may be a turd and in CYA mode but he also is correct. Just another expansion of the emasculation of civilization taking place in sports, business and the educational system.

SVPete
10-19-2017, 11:38 AM
I am starting to wonder if Woody has a new young thing and that's what he's afraid a "witch hunt" will uncover. His stepdaughter is probably pushing 40 by now.

More likely he fears some of his former, not necessarily willing (or happy), "young things" speaking out.

noonwitch
10-19-2017, 11:41 AM
Good old Woody may be a turd and in CYA mode but he also is correct. Just another expansion of the emasculation of civilization taking place in sports, business and the educational system.

It's not like sexually harassing/abusing women and girls is a masculine value worth keeping. I just wouldn't want to see things made into sexual harassment that are not, like telling a female employee that she looks nice, or something like that.

I've only experienced sexual harassment three times, and not at the SOM, where I've worked pretty much my entire adult life, nor at K-Mart or Steketee's Department Store. Twice were school experiences. I had the 8th grade teacher (his name is Ken Skar and he lives in the Villages in Orlando) who made girls massage his neck during class-I took a B when I earned an A because I refused. I had a greasy turd of an English prof at college who tried to get me to come over to his house for dinner so we could discuss my "drinking problem" (I pledged a sorority that semester), although I turned the tables on him and threatened him with a lawsuit and a report to the Ombudsman's office if my grade suffered for my refusal of having dinner with him. As the Ombudsman was the husband of the radical feminist lit prof I had my freshman year, the threat was sufficient. I had a short boss at IHOP when I was 16 who used to make us wear uniforms that were too short so he could look at our legs all day. He also had really greasy hair, like the prof.

Dan D. Doty
10-19-2017, 12:14 PM
I haven't like woody Allen since he gave a interview in the late 70's where he thought New York IS America.

Later interviews with him on TV didn't improve that opinion at all. Everything he does is aimed at the stuck jerks who live in upper Manhattan and everyone else who doesn't is just pond scum.

Woody Allen is self absorbed , upper class twit who like the rest of the higher levels jerkazoids in show business who have nothing but contempt for the rest of the country that live between the Hudson River and Hollywood.