PDA

View Full Version : Bus Passenger Attacked Disabled White Man While Screaming About Slavery

Banacek
10-18-2017, 03:33 PM
A disabled white man was attacked on a Maryland mass transit bus by an African American who seemed to be blaming the victim for putting his ancestors into slavery, according to police.
The 52-year-old victim was a passenger on a Metro bus in the Washington, DC, suburb of Silver Spring, Maryland, when Marquis Evans-Royster, 27, began spitting in his face and hurling racial epithets at him, according to ABC in Washington.

The harassment began almost immediately after Evans-Royster boarded the bus without paying the fare, police said.

The victim, who is homeless and remains unnamed in reports, initially tried to ignore Evans-Royster’s taunts but finally tried to push the attacker away when he began to go through the victim’s pockets while yelling, “You owe me for making my grandmother a slave.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/18/disabled-white-man-attacked-maryland-bus-attacker-screaming-slavery/

J P Sousa
10-18-2017, 03:51 PM
Obama's racist aftermath continues.

noonwitch
10-18-2017, 04:14 PM
Just like the insane can latch on to religious or other themes to their madness (my high school school friend who thought CHIPs was real and had conversations with Jon and Ponch), this guy has latched on the race as his theme. He's nuts, he carries around a bottle of urine as a weapon.

This is what cops have to deal with. This is the kind of stuff that Jersey's charges in prison do-throw cups of urine at COs. It's what people do when they lose touch with reality and have a violent streak.

Dan D. Doty
10-18-2017, 09:11 PM
Reminds me of that kidnapping in Chicago back in January , when that poor kid got tortured live on Face Book .

SaintLouieWoman
10-19-2017, 12:37 AM
This doesn't sound like the attacker was mentally ill----just poisoned with the anti-white attitude going around. We suffer from this in St Louis all the time. After 3 years, although disproved by the courts, they're still going around with that hands up, don't shoot thing.

The metros are the ruination of many areas. The folks further out in West County and St Charles County don't want the metro extended. The crime is terrible on it. There was an expose that the cops were just sitting in the metro stations, not going onto the platforms or the trains to protect the riders. I'd choose to crawl over glass to get somewhere rather than get on one of the metro trains, bringing riders from East St Louis and some really bad areas of the City of St Louis out to the County.

No mental illness with these actions---just hatred.

noonwitch
10-19-2017, 09:23 AM
This doesn't sound like the attacker was mentally ill----just poisoned with the anti-white attitude going around. We suffer from this in St Louis all the time. After 3 years, although disproved by the courts, they're still going around with that hands up, don't shoot thing.

The metros are the ruination of many areas. The folks further out in West County and St Charles County don't want the metro extended. The crime is terrible on it. There was an expose that the cops were just sitting in the metro stations, not going onto the platforms or the trains to protect the riders. I'd choose to crawl over glass to get somewhere rather than get on one of the metro trains, bringing riders from East St Louis and some really bad areas of the City of St Louis out to the County.

No mental illness with these actions---just hatred.

But at what point does it become mental illness?

Dlr Pyro
10-19-2017, 10:35 AM
But at what point does it become mental illness?

liberalism is a mental illness