PDA

View Full Version : Chaz Bono Wants More Gun Control Like We Used To Have

Banacek
10-19-2017, 01:55 PM
Cher’s transgender daughter, now known as Chaz Bono, claims to be a responsible gun owner and wants us to go back to the good old days when we had massive gun control. I’m almost certain that guns are more regulated and restricted now than they have ever been but whatever. When liberals pretend to be gun owners so they can seem like their calls for gun control come from within the gun community there’s bound to be more than a few things that don’t make a damn bit of sense.

Bono did an interview with Too Fab and things started off with this mystery:

Chaz Bono, a self-described “responsible gun owner” says it’s time for a change — and a little “common sense” — when it comes to gun control in America.

Why are the words “responsible gun owner” in quotes? Usually one would use quotations like this in a sarcastic way as in Bono is a so-called responsible gun owner because he/she/it is really not. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say this is a transgender joke, seeing as how Bono was born female but now identifies as a male and possibly had some surgery to install a “gun” where the holster used to be.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/chase-bono-wants-more-gun-control-like-we-used-to-have

cadillac shark
10-19-2017, 06:02 PM
What's the old saying... ? To get rid of a gun, you've got to acquire a gun.

Something like that.

Not sure what he's talking about. It used to be illegal not to own one. And a certain amount of powder. You owed a responsibility to your neighbors to help them in a time of trouble. Whatever happened to that way of thinking?

teresa margaret
10-19-2017, 06:11 PM
very Freudian thread. This person is mentally disturbed, Cher let her own child be molested and laughed it off,

https://ordinaryevil.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/blog190410_chaz.jpg?w=300&h=200

she was so cute

Rockntractor
10-19-2017, 06:49 PM
Um yeah, she didn't used to have a pistol apparently now she does.

3rd-try
10-19-2017, 07:53 PM
Who (or what) the hell is "Too Fab"?

Zathras
10-19-2017, 09:07 PM
Um yeah, she didn't used to have a pistol apparently now she does.

Yeah, but just like her, that gun is useless. It's a non-firing replica of the real thing.