PDA

View Full Version : PSA: Stay Out of The Doghouse This Christmas.

Gingersnap
12-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Guys! Heads up! The sisters have decided to take pity on all you clueless males this season by disclosing one of the most feared weapons of womanhood. Watch and learn, boys.

You don't want to be spending Christmas in the Doghouse. (http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/VideoPage.aspx)

:D

megimoo
12-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Guys! Heads up! The sisters have decided to take pity on all you clueless males this season by disclosing one of the most feared weapons of womanhood. Watch and learn, boys.

You don't want to be spending Christmas in the Doghouse. (http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/VideoPage.aspx)

:D
Sounds like outright blackmail to me And she is a triffle 'horsey' looking for my tastes !

Bubba Dawg
12-03-2008, 09:29 PM
One year I got my wife four and a half tons of landscaping rock for her birthday. Had it delivered.

It even had a bow. :cool:

Gingersnap
12-03-2008, 09:36 PM
One year I got my wife four and a half tons of landscaping rock for her birthday. Had it delivered.

One of my good friends requested two roll-aways from her hubby. She got them, too. :)

JB
12-03-2008, 09:47 PM
I appreciate the heads-up but sometimes we refer to that as "peaceful time". ;)

Bubba Dawg
12-03-2008, 09:53 PM
One of my good friends requested two roll-aways from her hubby. She got them, too. :)

Part of the 'gift 'was i had to help move, prepare the soil, and place four and a half tons of rock.

One year i got her a Colt Detective Special. She loved it.

Am I a lucky Dawg or what? :)

Bubba Dawg
12-03-2008, 09:54 PM
I appreciate the heads-up but sometimes we refer to that as "peaceful time". ;)

JB, that's what the 'shop' is for too. :D

BSR
12-03-2008, 10:10 PM

Did you hand her a shovel and say " Get busy. This yard ain't going to landscape itself. I'll be on the couch if you have questions"

Bubba Dawg
12-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Did you hand her a shovel and say " Get busy. This yard ain't going to landscape itself. I'll be on the couch if you have questions"

That's usually how it works. :D

I helped her that time. Usually, she just likes to do the yard work herself because I'm a bit of a bull in a china shop around plants.

I do weed eating, chain sawing, anything using the tractor and also help with the heavy stuff. The rest is up to her. If it were up to me, there would be no flowers in the yard. If it can't be done with a weed eater or a chain saw, what good is it?

Gingersnap
12-03-2008, 11:03 PM
That's usually how it works. :D

I helped her that time. Usually, she just likes to do the yard work herself because I'm a bit of a bull in a china shop around plants.

I do weed eating, chain sawing, anything using the tractor and also help with the heavy stuff. The rest is up to her. If it were up to me, there would be no flowers in the yard. If it can't be done with a weed eater or a chain saw, what good is it?

This is the Natural Order. Men order and collect rock, large trees, and Bobcats. Women mulch, compost, and select plants. Men occasionally construct water features or decks. This in the Bible. Leviticus or maybe Judges.

Bubba Dawg
12-03-2008, 11:10 PM
This is the Natural Order. Men order and collect rock, large trees, and Bobcats. Women mulch, compost, and select plants. Men occasionally construct water features or decks. This in the Bible. Leviticus or maybe Judges.

Wow. Makes me feel sort of righteous and noble. And a part of the Natural Order. :cool:

I'm all for following the Bible. Except on shellfish.

Anyway the shellfish and strong drink prohibitions were later overturned in Scripture. Book of Hezekiah, I think.