PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

PC Guy
12-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Hello everyone. I am a proud conservative guy in California (hence my screen name PC Guy :D). I came across this site last night actually and I'm glad I did. Though we are down, we are definitely not out and so I encourage all of you to continue to stay strong and to keep moving forward. Thanks for having me as a member.:)

Bubba Dawg
12-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Hello and welcome. Glad you're here. :D

ralph wiggum
12-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Welcome to CU, PCGuy!

PC Guy
12-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Hello and welcome. Glad you're here. :D

Thank you.:)

PC Guy
12-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Welcome to CU, PCGuy!

Celtic Rose
12-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Welcome from another Californian :)

PC Guy
12-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Welcome from another Californian :)

Gingersnap
12-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Welcome aboard!

From your user name, I couldn't tell if you were some smelly hippie or just some IT Help Desk slacker. :p

Stroll on down to the Lounge and help me figure out stocking stuffers for the guy who has everything except Jessica Alba.

PC Guy
12-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Welcome aboard!

From your user name, I couldn't tell if you were some smelly hippie or just some IT Help Desk slacker. :p

Stroll on down to the Lounge and help me figure out stocking stuffers for the guy who has everything except Jessica Alba.

Thanks. Well then, I'm glad I explained my screen name when I first introduced myself.:D Also, if I was a smelly hippie Democrap I don't think I'd be here now would I? Rest assured, PC Guy stands for Proud Conservative Guy.

Gingersnap
12-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Thanks. Well then, I'm glad I explained my screen name when I first introduced myself.:D Also, if I was a smelly hippie Democrap I don't think I'd be here now would I? Rest assured, PC Guy stands for Proud Conservative Guy.

Oh, we're just like Rick's Bar: you'd be surprised who turns up here eventually. This is a debate site, after all, and we can't discuss scotch versus bourbon and Greyhounds versus Shetland Sheepdogs all the time. :p

Bubba Dawg
12-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Oh, we're just like Rick's Bar: you'd be surprised who turns up here eventually. This is a debate site, after all, and we can't discuss scotch versus bourbon and Greyhounds versus Shetland Sheepdogs all the time. :p

I'm shocked...shocked to hear there is discussion of whiskey going on here...:eek::p

Gingersnap
12-03-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm shocked...shocked to hear there is discussion of whiskey going on here...:eek::p

They play cards and dance on Sunday, too. Or so I hear. That's why I never post on Sunday. I can't take the debauchery.