PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy’ Joked About Kevin Spacey in a 2005 Episode (Video)

Banacek
10-31-2017, 05:59 PM
Seth MacFarlane joked about Kevin Spacey in a 2005 episode of “Family Guy,” a clip of which has now resurfaced in light of accusations of sexual misconduct with a minor that have been waged against the actor.

In the episode, Stewie, the baby of the show’s family, is seen running through a crowded department store naked, yelling, “Help! I’ve escaped from Kevin Spacey’s basement! Help me!”

Earlier this month, another MacFarlane joke resurfaced amid allegations of sexual misconduct by Harvey Weinstein, from MacFarlane’s Oscars hosting gig in 2013

https://www.thewrap.com/family-guy-joked-kevin-spacey-2005-episode-video/

Which excuse will be used ? Please feel free to add your own.

!) Nobody knew anything

2) It was well known in Hollywood

3) I should have said something.

SaintLouieWoman
11-01-2017, 12:01 AM
What's wrong with those Hollywood types? If Seth was making jokes about it, Spacey's behavior had to be fairly widely known. Their silence meant acceptance or a tacit approval.

noonwitch
11-01-2017, 11:58 AM
One person accused Spacey of propositioning him, when he was a teenager. If the allegations are true, there was no actual sex act that took place.

I'm not excusing anything. Spacey admitted that it was possible, but he didn't remember it. He apologized. I doubt there will be any criminal charges, the alleged events took place over 20 years ago.

nightflight
11-01-2017, 07:24 PM
Harvey Milk gets a postage stamp and Navy ship named after him, and he had underage lovers.