PDA

View Full Version : CNN Refuses To Share Description Of Terrorist After Getting Details From Police

Banacek
11-01-2017, 03:02 PM
Left-leaning network CNN refused to share a description of the Islamic terrorist in New York City on Tuesday even after they received details from law enforcement.

CNN “crime and justice reporter,” Shimon Prokupecz, told viewers that he would not release the description of suspected Islamic terrorist Sayfullo Saipov who allegedly murdered at least eight civilians and injured approximately a dozen more near the World Trade Center.

“Police know who he is,” Propkupecz said. “They have a description of him. I'm not going to share that at the moment.”

So, who is Saipov?

He’s an Uzbekistan national that entered the United States during the Obama administration in 2010. Pew Research reported in 2012 that Uzbekistan is 96.7% Islamic

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23006/watch-cnn-refuses-share-description-terrorist-ryan-saavedra

Dlr Pyro
11-01-2017, 03:21 PM
Used to be that the press used to want to scoop everyone else with a breaking story. Now as a result of political correctness, that seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Rockntractor
11-01-2017, 03:28 PM
They aren't a news organization, they do leftist commentary and most people know it now and don't rely on them for factual details.

noonwitch
11-02-2017, 08:58 AM
I was watching CNN later and they were giving a description, and reporting that he yelled out "Allahu Akbar" right before shooting with his pellet gun.

Happy Fun Ball
11-02-2017, 09:45 AM
I was watching CNN later and they were giving a description, and reporting that he yelled out "Allahu Akbar" right before shooting with his pellet gun.

The next day...

"Local Star Wars fan and muslim was commended today for trying to warn people about a trap from an out-of-control gas-hogging, atmosphere-polluting rental truck."

RobJohnson
11-02-2017, 10:18 AM
The next day...

"Local Star Wars fan and muslim was commended today for trying to warn people about a trap from an out-of-control gas-hogging, atmosphere-polluting rental truck."

While screaming "I want a Clark bar"

Rockntractor
11-02-2017, 11:01 AM
reporting that he yelled out "Allahu Akbar".
A harmless phrase that can be compared to our"OMG", Mooselimb woman scream "Allahu Akbar" during sex!

noonwitch
11-02-2017, 11:33 AM
The next day...

It was more like 7-8 pm on Wednesday night.