PDA

View Full Version : Donna Brazile Confession: Trump and Bernie Were Right

Ole Cowboy
11-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Brazile Confession: Trump and Bernie Were Right, DNC Rigged Nomination For Hillary From the Start
"My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt...Debbie was not a good manager. She hadn’t been very interested in controlling the party—she let Clinton’s headquarters in Brooklyn do as it desired so she didn’t have to inform the party officers how bad the situation was.

The Saturday morning after the convention in July, I called Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of Hillary’s campaign. He wasted no words. He told me the Democratic Party was broke and $2 million in debt. “What?” I screamed. “I am an officer of the party and they’ve been telling us everything is fine and they were raising money with no problems.” That wasn’t true, he said. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books.

Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign and had been paying that off very slowly. Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016...If I didn’t know about this, I assumed that none of the other officers knew about it, either.

That was just Debbie’s way. In my experience she didn’t come to the officers of the DNC for advice and counsel. She seemed to make decisions on her own and let us know at the last minute what she had decided, as she had done when she told us about the hacking only minutes before the Washington Post broke the news."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/11/02/donna-brazile-trump-and-bernie-were-right-the-dnc-rigged-it-for-hillary-big-league-n2403847?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=

Ole Cowboy
11-02-2017, 05:00 PM
I did not see that SVPete had already posted this...can we delete?

Retread
11-02-2017, 05:30 PM
I did not see that SVPete had already posted this...can we delete?

We can but ..... I really like to see this expose repeated and repeated and re.....

cadillac shark
11-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Rush Limbaugh sort of saw this coming back in late September of 2013... when he recalled some incident involving a woman who'd interacted with DNC. The top echelon of the DNC were all women.

The women were singularly adamant about not wanting any men to help run the DNC. It was a blind-loyalty to hillary thing and Rush's takeaway was that hillary was destroying feminism.

NJCardFan
11-02-2017, 11:49 PM
Fauxcahontas is also chiming in: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/02/sen_warren_yes_the_democratic_presidential_primary _was_rigged_for_hillary_clinton.html

old dog
11-03-2017, 12:37 AM
I am beginning to wonder if the democrats smell blood in the water...that the Clintons actually might not escape the noose this time around. How far will Mueller go to cover for her? Will the Congressional investigating committees perform their ritual lay-down-and-die dance when stonewalled? When are we going to hear from the FBI's confidential informant with all the first hand evidence on Russian bribery to secure the Uranium One deal? Above all:

Where's Jeff?

SaintLouieWoman
11-03-2017, 01:22 AM
I am beginning to wonder if the democrats smell blood in the water...that the Clintons actually might not escape the noose this time around. How far will Mueller go to cover for her? Will the Congressional investigating committees perform their ritual lay-down-and-die dance when stonewalled? When are we going to hear from the FBI's confidential informant with all the first hand evidence on Russian bribery to secure the Uranium One deal? Above all:

Where's Jeff?

Where's that confidential informant? Hope he or she is still breathing.

Ole Cowboy
11-03-2017, 07:48 AM

Where's Jeff?
The Klintons have a LONG history of visible corruption and yet they laugh it off and NOTHING has ever happened to them.

WHY?

The answer is simple: One word...DIRT! What kind of DIRT? Well think about it for a moment and it most likely comes down to 2 things, sex, drugs.

Sex: Secret lives of gay and pedophillia and toss in heavy drug use mostly Cocaine and the Klintons who who, what, where and when. Its their get out of jail free card.

SVPete
11-03-2017, 08:47 AM
I'm good with the story having threads in a couple of forums. Increased visibility, especially for Prog onlurkers.

The MSM unleashing Donna Brazile does have a feel of a purge. With Obama taking a hit in Brazile's piece, maybe it's like a simultaneous political emetic and laxative. Whether Clintonian corruption got too greedy and pungent or it's a Prog takeover of the D Party, I think HilLIARy 2020 got the size 16EEEE steel-toed boot.