PDA

View Full Version : Lena Dunham Wants To Sue President Trump For Causing Emotional Distress

Banacek
11-05-2017, 03:58 PM
you voted for Trump and the liberal media had you second-guessing your decision, this should put your mind at ease. Though not a true conservative, Trump has done something no Republican has ever been able to achieve. He has literally crushed the souls of liberals. He has devastated the left in a way that may cause them to go extinct and for that we owe him deep gratitude. Out of work child-molester Lena Dunham is considering suing President Trump for emotional distress.

The Resistance has been cautiously optimistic that a variety of impossible things would eventually remove Trump from office, but even their fantasy world is crashing back into reality. With no hope of impeachment or a coup they are now scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas to attack the freely-elected President of the United States. This is what Lena Dunham came up with

Further down

And letís face it, plenty of people have a pretty good case against her. Anyone who has seen photos that she posts regularly of her in her underwear or sitting naked on a toilet eating a cake can claim emotional distress and/or severe trauma. I canít even include these pictures with this article because I will get flagged, which should tell you something.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/lena-dunham-wants-to-sue-president-trump-for-causing-emotional-distress

Skul
11-05-2017, 09:36 PM
She was lacking attention.

Rockntractor
11-05-2017, 09:37 PM
I would like to sue her for the emotional damage caused by her potty pictures.

DumbAss Tanker
11-06-2017, 12:29 AM
She's a stupid pig (Sorry to insult the stock, Rock) who understands civil law as well as she understands diet, exercise, and decorum.