PDA

View Full Version : KATHY GRIFFIN Says She Didn’t Know About Islamic Beheadings Until Rosie Told Her

Banacek
11-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Hairless Kathy Griffin told HardTalk she had not heard about Islamic beheadings until sage comedienne Rosie O’Donnell told her.

Kathy Griffin: So, yes I knew what I was doing and the reason I apologized is my good friend Rosie O’Donnell, the preeminent expert, by the way, of being trolled by this fool, the accidental president as I call it, um you know he’s been trolling her for 10 years. And so she said the words, “What if Daniel Pearl’s mother saw this?”… And when she said this I said, oh my gosh, and I’ve never apologized for a joke but I get it.

I didn't realize how ugly she really is

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/hairless-kathy-griffin-says-didnt-know-islamic-beheadings-rosie-told-video/

SVPete
11-10-2017, 02:23 PM
As little as I respect Hollyweirders' intellectual horsepower, I don't believe Griffin is that ignorant. Not that it really matters.

SVPete
11-10-2017, 02:25 PM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/hairless-kathy-griffin-says-didnt-know-islamic-beheadings-rosie-told-video/

Her hair and make-up brought out her inner ugly especially well.

Ole Cowboy
11-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Her hair and make-up brought out her inner ugly especially well.

That is her secret agent disguise...she was Agent double "O" Ugly

FlaGator
11-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Apparently no one has sexually harassed Kathy. I wonder why?

Rockntractor
11-10-2017, 04:44 PM

She looks like a turken.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6462923/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL

Ole Cowboy
11-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Apparently no one has sexually harassed Kathy. I wonder why?
24 years of being single and if I had ever woke up with a gal that looked like that I would chew off the arm that she was sleeping on so I would not wake her up, then I would chew off the other arm so it never happen again...

That is a face that a sack won't cover, bet she has breath like stale kerosene and a voice that sounds like a hiss.

Can you imagine waking up and seeing that in the electric light bulb sunrise, you would be blind for life.

FlaGator
11-10-2017, 10:29 PM
24 years of being single and if I had ever woke up with a gal that looked like that I would chew off the arm that she was sleeping on so I would not wake her up, then I would chew off the other arm so it never happen again...

That is a face that a sack won't cover, bet she has breath like stale kerosene and a voice that sounds like a hiss.

Can you imagine waking up and seeing that in the electric light bulb sunrise, you would be blind for life.

In Florida we call that a Coyote date.

JB
11-10-2017, 11:40 PM
I see she is still trying to remain relevant.

DumbAss Tanker
11-11-2017, 12:16 AM
Skanktastic. She is one person who would actually become smarter if her own head was cut off.

SaintLouieWoman
11-11-2017, 01:47 AM
She's not only ugly outside, she's a condescending, ignorant witch. I can't stand that liberal attitude she has, that know it all attitude. Ugh!

SarasotaRepub
11-11-2017, 10:19 AM
Holy crap!!! Why would you go on TVee looking
like that???:confused:

FlaGator
11-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Holy crap!!! Why would you go on TVee looking
like that???:confused:

Looking for sympathy?