PDA

View Full Version : Video: Don't Feed the Bear (Now you know why)

Molon Labe
12-04-2008, 04:50 PM
This video isn't graphic.....just one lucky lady....

http://break.com/index/woman-survives-vicious-bear-attack.html?matchid=?matchid=

megimoo
12-04-2008, 05:10 PM
This video isn't graphic.....just one lucky lady....

http://break.com/index/woman-survives-vicious-bear-attack.html?matchid=?matchid=

She looks Slavic or Russiam , where was it shot do you know !

Gingersnap
12-04-2008, 05:26 PM
There is no such thing as a domesticated bear and keeping one on a chain in a barn is just plain cruel. :mad:

Molon Labe
12-04-2008, 06:23 PM
She looks Slavic or Russiam , where was it shot do you know !

Heck...I don't know? They definetely sound E. European. Pretty cruel. The big boy almost got him one though....;)

There is no such thing as a domesticated bear and keeping one on a chain in a barn is just plain cruel. :mad:

couldn't agree more.

BSR
12-04-2008, 06:52 PM
I can see what the bear was trying to do.

He latched on her so he didn't have to get the treats one at a time. If you watch it when he grabs her, the first thing he does is try to extend for the bucket of treats. When he couldnt reach because of the chain, he goes for the treat in her hand that she tucked into her body beacuse she thinks she is going to die. He wasn't trying to attack her, he was tired of the one at a time treats and wanted them all now.

SarasotaRepub
12-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Yogi bear that wasn't...:D

Constitutionally Speaking
12-05-2008, 06:37 AM

Cruel and VERY stupid.

Space Gravy
12-05-2008, 08:17 AM
I can see what the bear was trying to do.

He latched on her so he didn't have to get the treats one at a time. If you watch it when he grabs her, the first thing he does is try to extend for the bucket of treats. When he couldnt reach because of the chain, he goes for the treat in her hand that she tucked into her body beacuse she thinks she is going to die. He wasn't trying to attack her, he was tired of the one at a time treats and wanted them all now.

I thought so too. If the bear wanted to hurt her he certainly could have.