PDA

View Full Version : GQ Selects Colin Kaepernick For Their Citizen Of The Year

NJCardFan
11-13-2017, 09:07 PM
Because he risked everything to make a difference. They even insulted the memories of Jackie Robinson and Muhammad Ali by comparing Kaepernick, an idiot who walked away from a miltimillion dollar contract to "test the market". They say he risked everything. But why not? Why not make a leftist toolbag who's only accomplishment was to piss on the flag, on the country that made him a millionaire, and the men and women who fought for his right to be a toolbag. I mean, who else should be Citizen of the Year? JJ Watt? What id he do? I mean, all he did was raise tens of millions of dollars to help out hurricane ravaged Houston. I mean, anyone can do that, right? :rolleyes: https://sports.yahoo.com/gq-magazine-names-colin-kaepernick-citizen-year-160912129.html

Angry Old White Man
11-13-2017, 10:45 PM
It clearly shows we have a lot more people out there just as bad as he is and probably worse since they are so quick to praise a parasite. All of us eventually pay for our mistakes and he won't be any different in the end. He along with hundreds of thousands like him will always be what they are, they will all slowly drift away and die be it old age or otherwise. History will show them as the worst the nation ever produced. Now we have democratic mayors doing the same thing as this POS so internal war is just around the corner thanks to all these tyrants. I'm sure everyone knows who is responsible and there won't be any wasted effort when it starts but a quick decisive action against all those that are leftist. It is inevitable because these scum will continue to drag the nation down in an all out effort to push what ever it is they want to push. None of it fits the thoughts of any person or family member I know of. To hear these leftist politicians talk about it you would think they were from a foreign Country, they clearly have targeted all that are true Patriots and have the nerve to call themselves Patriots, that has to be the ultimate insult. It's going to be a very interesting time waiting to see how it all unfolds.

FlaGator
11-14-2017, 06:36 AM
of what country?

SVPete
11-14-2017, 09:51 AM
of what country?

Moronica

Old n Grumpy
11-14-2017, 10:18 AM
All that hair has made his brain malfunction. His head , like his brain is not that big.

DumbAss Tanker
11-14-2017, 10:20 AM
Well. it's Gay Queen magazine, the metrosexual's choice.

Old n Grumpy
11-18-2017, 07:24 PM
They gave him his last hurrah, as he sure ain't going to be playing football no more. :rotfl::rotfl:

Adios crappernick go fade into obscurity and bankruptcy. Now you will find out what it is like to ride the bus.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Zathras
11-19-2017, 12:15 AM
They gave him his last hurrah, as he sure ain't going to be playing football no more. :rotfl::rotfl:

Adios crappernick go fade into obscurity and bankruptcy. Now you will find out what it is like to ride the bus.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

And when the money runs out he'll be riding that bus solo. That BLM gold digger he's shacking up with will kick his ass to the curb once the money dries up and he's no longer useful as a puppet for the BLM racist goon squad.

SarasotaRepub
11-19-2017, 01:31 AM
Moronica

:biggrin-new::applause:

SaintLouieWoman
11-19-2017, 02:05 AM
And when the money runs out he'll be riding that bus solo. That BLM gold digger he's shacking up with will kick his ass to the curb once the money dries up and he's no longer useful as a puppet for the BLM racist goon squad.

You've got that right. I'm so sick of all that BLM nonsense. We hear a lot of it in St Louis, courtesy in part of the Ferguson BLM folk. There just was a ruling by a fed judge hampering the efforts of the St Louis Metro Police Dept. I guess the scum can spit in the faces of the officers with no retribution. The police are limited in their use of crowd control methods. Once it starts getting warmer they'll be out marching and smashing windows and making life miserable.

SVPete
11-19-2017, 11:24 AM
:biggrin-new::applause:

I'd heard the joke so long ago I don't remember where/when. It looks like it may trace back to a Three Stooges film (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Nazty_Spy!) (I know,what a shock!).