PDA

View Full Version : "Waters World" Tonight ...

ABC
11-25-2017, 09:49 PM
Mercy!

Am up to my eyebrows sorting out Christmas decorations at the moment and have "Waters World" on in the background ...

Did anyone catch the little 9 year old Trump supporter Jacob Silva being interviewed by Jessie?

He was so well informed and answered each and every question put to him as if he were an adult.

Go, Jacob, Go!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And Kudos to his parents as well!

cadillac shark
11-26-2017, 08:52 AM
It's important to answer kids' questions like they're adults.

Words and concepts begin soaking-in via osmosis.

In the same manner of a woman placing headphones on her pregnant belly. Going-for classical or instrumental big-band.

ABC
11-26-2017, 11:48 AM
Jacob was not asking any questions.

He was the one answering pertinent questions put to him by Jessie Waters.

He, Jacob, answered each and every one without hesitation in a manner and with the understanding of the importance of each ...

As if he were an *adult* Conservative.

He is one amazing little guy!

cadillac shark
11-26-2017, 01:16 PM
That's why I said it's important to answer a kid's questions like they're an adult. The kid will probably go-on to answer adults' questions in TV or other interview-situations, without hesitation and be astutely comprehensive of the world around them.

ABC
11-26-2017, 01:33 PM
That's why I said it's important to answer a kid's questions like they're an adult.

We are on the "same page" here, and I couldn't agree more ... :smile-new:

Which is why I gave kudos to his parents. They are no doubt doing a great job of bringing him up and setting him on the right path ...

To being a good little intelligent Conservative, that is! *most-happy-grin* :biggrin-new:

Old n Grumpy
11-26-2017, 05:18 PM
And after all the liberals heads exploded, they are now filing suit against the parents for child abuse.

SaintLouieWoman
11-26-2017, 06:41 PM
He is the same age as my grandson (who will be 9 on Nov 30th). In fact they look alike.

My favorite moment was his answer to Jessie's question---do the other kids at school support him and agree with him. It was priceless when he said, "Well, it is Rhode Island". That said it all.

I'd love to meet him and his parents. It would be a total delight and treat.

ABC
11-26-2017, 06:42 PM
And after all the liberals heads exploded, they are now filing suit against the parents for child abuse.

:nono: Not quite yet.

Wait 'til they find out that the parents are most likely not only "home-schooling" him, but also taking him to church with them ...

And putting a tiny copy of The Constitution in his Christmas stocking.

That should do the trick! :evil-grin: