PDA

View Full Version : Car explodes into fireball near London Christmas market, cops say it’s non-suspicious

Banacek
12-01-2017, 02:47 PM
Of course it’s “non-suspicious.” What could possibly be suspicious about a car exploding in the middle of a Christmas market just after the Islamic State threatened Christmas jihad attacks? Cars explode all the time, don’t they? Especially at Christmas markets. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a “far-right,” “fascist” “Islamophobe” who will have to answer to Theresa May.

Anyway, this may indeed be some bizarre accident, but it is highly coincidental that it would come right after the Islamic State’s Christmas threats.

However, Trump is not welcome.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/uk-car-explodes-into-fireball-near-london-christmas-market-cops-say-its-non-suspicious

Sunsettommy
12-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Parked cars simply don't explode into a ball of fire.

noonwitch
12-01-2017, 03:06 PM
There's not enough information in that article for me to form an educated opinion. Cars do explode sometimes, usually because of accidents. But if an engine fire starts and isn't put out, it will lead to an explosion.

Sunsettommy
12-01-2017, 03:24 PM
There's not enough information in that article for me to form an educated opinion. Cars do explode sometimes, usually because of accidents. But if an engine fire starts and isn't put out, it will lead to an explosion.

How does a cold engine have a big fire crop up in it,then explode? Heard of a few that are warmed up already and by collisions. But a sitting cold car explode into a big fireball.I don't think so.

Dlr Pyro
12-01-2017, 03:38 PM
was it a tesla?

DumbAss Tanker
12-01-2017, 03:39 PM
I scanned the thread title as 'Cat,' not 'Car,' and was having a serious attack of WTF.

:biggrin-new:

NJCardFan
12-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Parked cars simply don't explode into a ball of fire.
To paraphrase Seth Gecko(George Clooney) in From Dusk Till Dawn, "Parked cars simply do not explode I don't give a F how shitty they are."

NJCardFan
12-01-2017, 04:03 PM

Unless the car is fully engulfed in flames, it won't explode. Cars spontaneously exploding only happens in movies. Sort of like stepping on a gun and having it fire. But I've had fires start in carburetors and all I had to do to put it out was turn the ignition and it blew it out.

noonwitch
12-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Unless the car is fully engulfed in flames, it won't explode. Cars spontaneously exploding only happens in movies. Sort of like stepping on a gun and having it fire. But I've had fires start in carburetors and all I had to do to put it out was turn the ignition and it blew it out.

I've heard of the battery exploding. I don't know. I'll see what the police say after they're done investigating it.