PDA

View Full Version : Very Fabric of Life on Earth at Grave Risk’



Banacek
12-05-2017, 03:39 PM
Vatican Issues Far-Left Declaration on Climate Change, ‘Very Fabric of Life on Earth at Grave Risk’


In a dramatic declaration punctuated by dire threats and warnings, the Vatican is urging the world to “decarbonize the energy system as early as possible and no later than mid-century” to avoid irreversible damage to humans and ecosystems.
In its newly released “Final Declaration: Our Planet, Our Health, Our Responsibility” from a November workshop on climate change, air pollution and health, the Pontifical Academy of Sciences warns that “there is less than a decade” to put in place a series of sweeping measures to counteract the effects of human-induced climate change. “The time to act is now,” it reads.

Surprisingly for a statement coming from an academy of “science,” the document is riddled with unscientific assertions in a bizarre mix of political ideology and apocalyptic hyperbole

The Vatican seems to be using the NFL playbook on how to keep worshippers and influence people.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12/05/vatican-issues-far-left-declaration-on-climate-change-very-fabric-of-life-on-earth-at-grave-risk/

cadillac shark
12-05-2017, 06:49 PM
Jesus was lonely and hungry a lot. He didn't want people to overlook hunger and isolation.

Who knows where the current Pope is going... and if he'll ever return to the Original Message.

Sunsettommy
12-05-2017, 07:18 PM
The Pope appears to be leaving one religion for another.

He like so many others are incredibly ignorant about CO2.

It is part of the Photosynthesis process,more of it improves plant health and growth on less water,increased yield of many foods we grow. Has many industrial uses and help our lungs in respiration.

Of the yearly total CO2 emission,humans emit about 3.5% Nature the other 96.5% The ocean waters are currently outgassing more CO2, most of the postulated warm forcing effect of CO2 was already done 600 million years ago,therefore being near saturation there is not much left at the 400 ppm level for additional forcing.

There is absolutely no evidence that increased CO2 is damaging wildlife,soils and waters. They are full of shit,and stupid as hell too.

Sunsettommy
12-05-2017, 07:50 PM
With accelerating climate change, we put ourselves at grave risk of massive crop failures, new and re-emerging infectious diseases, heat extremes, droughts, mega-storms, floods and sharply rising sea levels,


World records in reach for corn, soybean and wheat yields (http://www.cornandsoybeandigest.com/corn/world-records-reach-corn-soybean-and-wheat-yields)

Historical Palmer Drought Indices (https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/temp-and-precip/drought/historical-palmers/)

Is sea level rise accelerating? (https://judithcurry.com/2016/02/23/is-sea-level-rise-accelerating/)

Climate Change Indicators: High and Low Temperatures (https://www.epa.gov/climate-indicators/climate-change-indicators-high-and-low-temperatures)

Climate Change Indicators: Tropical Cyclone Activity (https://www.epa.gov/climate-indicators/climate-change-indicators-tropical-cyclone-activity)

Historical Records and Trends of Tornadoes (https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/climate-information/extreme-events/us-tornado-climatology/trends)

They are wrong every single time!

FlaGator
12-05-2017, 08:11 PM
The pope appears to have very little faith in God and God's ability to fulfill His promises.

Rockntractor
12-05-2017, 08:14 PM
This pope is a communist atheist.

Sunsettommy
12-05-2017, 09:48 PM
Several new world record grains,somehow gets ignored by the science illiterates of the Vatican. It is easy to find the information, he must still think like a medievalist.

Jo Nova

Burn more oil and feed the world

December 6,2017

Excerpt:

"Climate change causes … more crops.

Climate change threatens our food supply, our grain harvests. It causes wars, droughts, sometimes floods, shorter growing seasons. And we all know Climate change is here. We can see it out the window. Plus 2017 is one of the three hottest years ever.

Somehow all these bad events happened at once and added up to the world’s largest cereal crop ever."

LINK (http://joannenova.com.au/2017/12/burn-more-oil-and-feed-the-world/)

ABC
12-05-2017, 10:16 PM
This pope is a communist atheist.

I do not know what malevolent influence he is under ...

But there is definitely something going on here, and it is not good!