PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Seahawks Thug Arrested on Disorderly Conduct Charges, Calls Officers Nier

Banacek
12-14-2017, 02:37 PM
Another shining moment for that gang of punks called the Seattle Seahawks, and another shining moment for the NFL.

After being arrested for disorderly conduct, Seahawks defensive tackle Malik McDowell got even more disorderly with the cops.

The Seattle rookie went on a verbal tirade while in custody, repeatedly calling a female cop a b**** and a male cop n**** while also bragging about his personal wealth, a video from TMZ Sports shows.

McDowell was arrested early Sunday in Atlanta after cops were called to the scene of a verbal altercation between the 21-year-old and security outside of a club

I be kneelin'

http://www.jammiewf.com/2017/seattle-seahawks-thug-arrested-on-disorderly-conduct-charges-calls-officers-ni-er-and-b-tch/

Dlr Pyro
12-14-2017, 04:01 PM
The Seattle rookie went on a verbal tirade while in custody, repeatedly calling a female cop a b**** and a male cop n****

It a black thang....

SVPete
12-14-2017, 04:40 PM
... bragging about his personal wealth ...

Aside from the fact that it's about to be diminished, I doubt he's making the kind of bucks his QB, receiver, and running back teammates are getting. And unlike most football players, most police officers have careers spanning 2, 3, or even 4 or 5 decades. Where this moron got arrested suggests to me his career may not last 5 years, and he'll be bankrupt in 7-15 years.

noonwitch
12-14-2017, 04:53 PM
The Lions might suck as a team, but at least they aren't punks. Or, at least none are now that they got rid of Suh.

NJCardFan
12-15-2017, 08:28 PM
This is Pete Carroll. When he was at USC his team was out of control and now the Seahawks are out of control. And the league does nothing.