PDA

View Full Version : 4 election workers charged for interfering in special election for State House seat

Banacek
12-17-2017, 04:52 PM
Charges have been filed against four Philadelphia election workers for interfering in a March special election for a State House seat.

Dolores Shaw (the judge of election), Calvin Mattox (minority inspector), Thurman George (machine inspector) and Wallace Hill (bilingual translator) are charged with frauds by election officers, interference with primaries and elections, prohibiting duress and intimidation of voters and interference with the free exercise of elective franchise, tampering with public records, conspiracy, and other offenses.

Allegations of voter fraud, electioneering at polls and voter intimidation were reported to the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office on the day of the March 21 special election — for a seat in the 197th Legislative District — and for days afterwards, the Office of Attorney General release states.

http://fox43.com/2017/10/30/4-election-workers-charged-for-interfering-in-special-election-for-state-house-seat-in-philadelphia/

RobJohnson
12-17-2017, 04:56 PM
Oh my...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DumbAss Tanker
12-17-2017, 08:52 PM
Since the party isn't listed, I assume they were Dems...-

Dlr Pyro
12-17-2017, 08:55 PM
Since the party isn't listed, I assume they were Dems...-

Since eric "my people" holder is no longer U.S. AG, maybe these thugs will get properly prosecuted.

SVPete
12-18-2017, 01:20 PM
Could someone translate this into plain English for me, "Calvin Mattox (minority inspector)"?