PDA

View Full Version : The Great Twitter Purge Is Here

Banacek
12-20-2017, 02:42 PM
Twitter has begun its long-anticipated purge of right-wing and far-right accounts, under the guise of cracking down on “violent extremism.” Meanwhile, far-left accounts connected to real-world violence remain active on the platform.

So far, the Twitter purge includes multiple accounts connected to the alt-right and “race realism,” including Jared Taylor and the account of white advocacy magazine American Rennaissance. The publisher of the alt-right magazine Occidental Dissent also received a ban.

Also banned was the deputy leader of Britain First, Jayda Fransen, who was retweeted by President Trump last month.

Proud Boy Magazine, the account of the pro-western fraternal organization founded by CRTV honest Gavin McInnes, was also kicked off Twitter.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/12/19/the-great-twitter-purge-is-here/

cadillac shark
12-20-2017, 06:43 PM
I'm trying to decipher the purge.

I've only lost one member I followed; Roger Stone. But that was in September. Not sure why, but F-words played a part.

Maybe the site is going after snipers of low substance, who have a certain amount of followers. Taylor's name never appeared on my page that much.