PDA

View Full Version : TIT Sightings

Teetop
06-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Mods? Could we sticky one so we can just have one thread for TIT sightings?

She man at the keyboard. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3478238)

Topic; Do we not stand when the Star Spangled Banner is sung??? n/t

TomInTib (1000+ posts) Wed Jun-18-08 04:10 PM
Response to Reply #2
4. I haven't stood for that jingo bullshit since 1973.
Since I got out of the Armed Forces.

It's nothing but beating on the drum, as far as I am concerned.

:rolleyes:

Dan D. Doty
06-18-2008, 10:24 PM
TiT doesn't deserve a thread.

He's just another Moonbat with NPD who doesn't have enough imagination to come with a decent make-believe past.

LibraryLady
07-03-2008, 03:24 PM
He's posted a YouTube video. Love the comments!!

TomInTib (1000+ posts) Thu Jul-03-08 02:57 PM
Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3560322)
Freeper Sculptures (a video with TomInTib)
I posted this Saturday, but I wanted the Weekday Crew to see it.

This has totally pissed off the cretins over at you-know-where.

I only regret that I did not use my natural voice, but instead attempted to affect an "Art Critic" vocalization.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DLsEJA9IEFo

It's funny that you keep reposting this on DU looking for support, and your threads keep sinking like stones; I don't think that they believe you anymore Tom. Your lies are just too easy to disprove, maybe you need to look for a new fan club to tell your stories to.
Hey, you guys show TiT the respect he deserves! After all, he was a Green Beret/Navy Seal/Army Ranger during Korea, Vietnam, and the French and Indian Wars, and he's won 5 Emmys writing songs for The Beatles and 2 Pac, not to mention all his Hollywood buddies!

Elspeth
08-26-2008, 07:38 PM
Here's a new one: TiT wants to fuck the dead AND he hates Bill Cosby. :)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=132&topic_id=6751529&mesg_id=6751529

TomInTib Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Aug-25-08 11:39 PM
Original message
"The Huxtables"?

Fuck Norah O'Donnell.

Fuck her beyond the grave.

patriot45
08-26-2008, 09:04 PM
So, on top of everything else he is Gay! What does he do with his puppets when no one is looking!

ArmyRet
08-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Here, TIT met LBJ but refused to shake his hand. :rolleyes:

TomInTib (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-28-08 02:45 PM
Response to Reply #4
6. Mixed emotions, my ass.
I hated the bastard.

I was at my attorney's ranch one day when the old bastard drove up in a Cadillac, all by himself. He was there to see my attorney's father.

The old man brought him over and introduced him all around. I refused to shake his hand.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6791252

hoplophobe
08-29-2008, 12:56 PM
Is there a list that contains all his "brushes with greatness"?

ReaganForRus
08-29-2008, 07:01 PM

She man at the keyboard. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3478238)

Response to Reply #2

TiT is caught in another lie, LBJ died January 22, 1973. So how does TiT meet LBJ if he was still in the Armed Forces as Agent Orange.

ArmyRet
08-29-2008, 08:50 PM
TiT is caught in another lie, LBJ died January 22, 1973. So how does TiT meet LBJ if he was still in the Armed Forces as Agent Orange.

Good catch. Maybe he got emergency leave so he could talk to his lawyer about his pending divorce from....yeah....Morgan Fairchild. That's the ticket. :p

LibraryLady
09-07-2008, 08:42 PM
BOING!!!!!

TomInTib Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 08:17 PM
Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3944814)
I just refused a sale to a couple of 'pukes.

This couple was strolling around the Gallery, picking up things and talking about them.

The woman actually held a blown-glass conch shell to her ear and commented to her husband that it "must not be real, because I can't hear the ocean". That's when I decided that they were idiots and not worth any expenditure of energy on my part.

They finally walked up with a shallow Moroccan bowl, a beautiful piece.

When the woman reached into her purse to retrieve a credit card, I noticed a "Sarah in '08" pin affixed to her purse. So I asked her where she got it and she said she made it on her computer (I was, until today, unaware that one could do that).

So I said, "That's a joke, right?".

And she replied that Sarah Palin is America's only hope for salvation.

I pointed to the doors and said, "The sidewalk is right out there. Enjoy your stay in Tiburon".

The husband said they would just like to take the bowl, please.

I told him that the bowl could surely find a better home, and was - for the time being - not for sale.

He asked me if I was really going to turn down a $1,200 sale because of a difference in political ideology.

I did.

Longtime resident Tom Wright, who works at Giftique of Tiburon at 76 Main St. on Ark Row.

Moon
09-07-2008, 08:54 PM
This was sooooooo not what I was expecting when I read the thread title.

SarasotaRepub
09-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Brother, if that tale is true that moron should have his ass thrown into the street.

Dipshit.

LibraryLady
09-07-2008, 08:56 PM
moon, did you expect to see boobies?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/dtharman/boo-bees1.jpg

Moon
09-07-2008, 09:12 PM
moon, did you expect to see boobies?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/dtharman/boo-bees1.jpg

Well...kinda. And not your little hood ornament thingy, either!

:p

Eilise
09-07-2008, 09:21 PM
TomInTib Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Sun Sep-07-08 07:22 PM
Response to Reply #1

9. You betcha, FrenchieCat.

I met his sister at a fundraiser at a friend's house (and am still in Recovery Mode).

That deal a few minutes ago cost me hundreds of dollars, but I will sleep well tonight.

Now he knows Obama's sister. What's the tally so far: he's met Mark Spitz, LBJ, Obama's sister and who else?

sharkhawk
09-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Now he knows Obama's sister. What's the tally so far: he's met Mark Spitz, LBJ, Obama's sister and who else?

He also wrote some famous rock song. One son is in Santana, and the other plays minor league baseball.

sofa king
09-08-2008, 01:38 AM
i don't buy this one. i think tit is just trying to increase his dummy cred. you be the judge...

TomInTib
I just refused a sale to a couple of 'pukes.

This couple was strolling around the Gallery, picking up things and talking about them.

The woman actually held a blown-glass conch shell to her ear and commented to her husband that it "must not be real, because I can't hear the ocean". That's when I decided that they were idiots and not worth any expenditure of energy on my part.

They finally walked up with a shallow Moroccan bowl, a beautiful piece.

When the woman reached into her purse to retrieve a credit card, I noticed a "Sarah in '08" pin affixed to her purse. So I asked her where she got it and she said she made it on her computer (I was, until today, unaware that one could do that).

So I said, "That's a joke, right?".

And she replied that Sarah Palin is America's only hope for salvation.

I pointed to the doors and said, "The sidewalk is right out there. Enjoy your stay in Tiburon".

The husband said they would just like to take the bowl, please.

I told him that the bowl could surely find a better home, and was - for the time being - not for sale.

He asked me if I was really going to turn down a $1,200 sale because of a difference in political ideology.

I did.

lots of pros, a few cons... you decide...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3944814

ArmyRet
09-08-2008, 01:55 AM
Whoa! :D
Check out more of that thread:

Morrisons Ghost (165 posts) Sun Sep-07-08 10:12 PM
Response to Reply #9
98. HAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHA!That's great Tom! You are The Babe Ruth of Bullshit! :rofl:

yellerpup (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 08:24 PM
Response to Original message
13. Wow!
Glad you don't work in the ER!

MadHound (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 08:24 PM
16. Wow, way to be part of the problem
These people weren't nasty towards you, didn't get up in your face, didn't shove their politics down your throat, yet you see fit to be an asshole and refuse them a sale. Gee, and now they'll go out and spread stories about asshole Dems and such.

TomInTib (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 08:34 PM
Response to Reply #16
25. You are so fucking right. I am an asshole....
an asshole who prefers that the treasures that I have not end up in the houses of my enemy.

For the first time in my long stay here, I am asking that you put me on your "Ignore" list, so you don't have to worry your Beautiful Mind with any of my business.

Because it is MY FUCKING BUSINESS, don't you see?

Tom

ProdigalJunkMail (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 08:39 PM
Response to Reply #25
33. sorry, Tom, but you made it everyone's business
by bringing it here and shouting how proud you were of your rude behavior from the top of the 'Intertubes.' the sort of attitude you displayed through your refusal to sell that 'treasure' of yours to people who only wanted to take it home and probably care for it better than you (i mean, they won't be selling that treasure most likely) IS part of the problem. Maybe you should put up a whites...i mean...democrats only sign outside your establishment so you won't have to breathe the same air with them...

sP

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Morrisons Ghost (165 posts) Sun Sep-07-08 09:55 PM
Response to Reply #25
84. So
You actually own the gallery where this "story" took place?

TomInTib (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-07-08 10:33 PM
Response to Reply #84
102. Yep
And you, of all people, should know this.... HotRod.

www.OpiaHome.com

http://www.vizzvox.com/stories/9CBIe662CtQsI01fms

Morrisons Ghost (165 posts) Sun Sep-07-08 11:26 PM
Response to Reply #102
174. How exactly
Does posting a link to a gallery prove you own said gallery?

Name removed (0 posts) Sun Sep-07-08 10:01 PM
Response to Reply #25
91. Deleted message
Message removed by moderator. Click here to review the message board rules.

Morrisons Ghost (165 posts) Sun Sep-07-08 11:32 PM
Response to Reply #91
184. Oh I don't know!
If Tom's an asshole! He tells one helluva tall tale however! It's pretty entertaining actually!

I wonder what post 91 said? :D

Name removed (0 posts) Sun Sep-07-08 09:59 PM
Response to Reply #16
89. Deleted message
Message removed by moderator. Click here to review the message board rules.

Morrisons Ghost (165 posts) Sun Sep-07-08 11:35 PM
Response to Reply #89
188. Oh c'mon now
He was on Seal team three in Nam you know! Apparently his kids are very accomplished as well! Just ask him!

spoony (1000+ posts) Mon Sep-08-08 12:07 AM
Response to Reply #89
228. .
Good point. Seems all he does is brag about various improbable tales.

Yikes. :eek: It seems they're onto him. :D

Scarlet
09-08-2008, 02:00 AM
Wow. Guess I might have knocked the $4.00 bowl off the counter and said sorry and waked out to the sidewalk I was showed to!

ArmyRet
09-08-2008, 02:06 AM
Well, I just had to Google "Opia Home and Garden Gallery", since TIT linked to it. I found a real gem. :D

John and Sarah S.

Kansas City, MO

1 star rating09/07/2008 We will NEVER visit this store again! My wife and I were enjoying the selection and the Tiburon site, even joking around and trying to "listen to the ocean" with a beautiful blown-glass conch shell, and had picked out a $1,200 Moroccan bowl. We were about to pay for it when the sales person, who was very unkempt and smelled of liquor, took exception to a political button on my wife's purse! He asked us if the button was a joke and when we said no, he refused to complete the sale and rudely demanded that we leave the store! I tried to reason with him, but he adamantly refused to make the sale because of his political ideology. What kind of a store employs people like this and lets them get away with this behavior? Avoid this store at all costs!
Bookmark Send to a Friend Link to This Review

http://www.yelp.com/biz/opia-home-and-garden-gallery-sonoma

That's rich, and I hope TIT gets his ass fired.

Eilise
09-08-2008, 02:14 AM
We will NEVER visit this store again! My wife and I were enjoying the selection and the Tiburon site, even joking around and trying to "listen to the ocean" with a beautiful blown-glass conch shell, and had picked out a $1,200 Moroccan bowl. We were about to pay for it when the sales person, who was very unkempt and smelled of liquor, took exception to a political button on my wife's purse! He asked us if the button was a joke and when we said no, he refused to complete the sale and rudely demanded that we leave the store! I tried to reason with him, but he adamantly refused to make the sale because of his political ideology. What kind of a store employs people like this and lets them get away with this behavior? Avoid this store at all costs!

Did somebody here post that or is it real?

ArmyRet
09-08-2008, 02:21 AM
Did somebody here post that or is it real?

Who knows? ;)

What's funny about it is that TIT brags about it and then, lo and behold, somebody writes a review complaining about it. I just wish I could be there when TIT's boss confronts him about the review. :D

ArmyRet
09-08-2008, 02:26 AM
Check out the TIT sticky on more about this thread. :D

Eilise
09-08-2008, 02:55 AM
More funny replies to TiT's bouncy:

i-grok (77 posts)
217. I didn't notice where Mr. Dellums was identified as being the person from the OP.
(Who knew the Mayor of Oakland made enough money to buy the overpriced junk in that place?)

i-grok (77 posts)
109. I have serious doubts that actually took place anyway.
It's one of those awfully-convenient stories, yanno?

i-grok (77 posts)
182. Which is the way most commerce operates and suggests the OP's story is made up in hopes of getting a lot of attaboys. Which it certainly did. I looked at that 'gallery' and it looks like a million other overpriced flea markets that sell kitchy crap to idiots with more money than sense.

tammywammy Donating Member (1000+ posts)
97. .
http://www.webdesign.org/img_articles/10757/result_h.gif

Bluzmann57 Donating Member (1000+ posts)
134. Once upon a time, I had a business

Real small, just me. Lawn care and snow removal. I never turned down a paying customer. Never. But then I never discussed politics with a potential customer. I simply asked them what they wanted and how they wanted it done, as well as how often they wanted it done. We did dicker over money sometimes. I had zero complaints about how things were done. I sold my equipment to my brother in law because I needed to have insurance from a "real" job. I guess lawn care, etc. is nowhere as glamorous as selling crap, er, antiques to rich people. If you can afford to turn down a sale because of politics, then you may not be what the Democratic Party needs. We are the party of common folks. Or at least we are supposed to be.

sofa king
09-08-2008, 02:58 AM
sorry, i didn't know you guys were already all over this one.

tit, the second most highly decorated navy enlisted/seal/aviator/medic/chaplain/commander that owns his own "notions and sundries" boutique in tibuon.

i'll defer to the other thread...

ArmyRet
09-08-2008, 05:24 PM

tit, the second most highly decorated navy enlisted/seal/aviator/medic/chaplain/commander that owns his own "notions and sundries" boutique in tibuon.

i'll defer to the other thread...

No problem.....just didn't want you to miss the fun. :D

LibraryLady
09-08-2008, 05:54 PM
We will NEVER visit this store again! My wife and I were enjoying the selection and the Tiburon site, even joking around and trying to "listen to the ocean" with a beautiful blown-glass conch shell, and had picked out a $1,200 Moroccan bowl. We were about to pay for it when the sales person, who was very unkempt and smelled of liquor, took exception to a political button on my wife's purse! He asked us if the button was a joke and when we said no, he refused to complete the sale and rudely demanded that we leave the store! I tried to reason with him, but he adamantly refused to make the sale because of his political ideology. What kind of a store employs people like this and lets them get away with this behavior? Avoid this store at all costs!

I don't know who did this (it wasn't me) but they left out the part that the wife's little handmade Sarah pins are so popular that she is now manufacturing them for bulk sales.

You need to twist that knife in DEEPLY.!:D

hampshirebrit
09-08-2008, 06:43 PM

Hey, don't forget he also owns a Porsche Carrera GT.

http://www.buscatuning.com/blog/wp-content/fotos/marcas/porsche/carrera-gt/porsche-carrera-gt-mirage-gtr.jpg

SarasotaRepub
09-08-2008, 06:50 PM
LOL!!! So now TiT OWNS the store??? :D

LibraryLady
09-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Any body called and asked for him?I thought he still worked at Giftique.

That thread is hilarious!

67 recommendations and over300 responses.

i-grok (77 posts) Sun Sep-07-08 11:34 PM
Response to Reply #158
186. Actually, the OP is a suspected bullshitter

keep an eye on him and you'll see.

krispos42 DU Moderator Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Sep-08-08 01:06 AM
305. Locking

As indicated by both the number of alerts in this thread and Godwin's Law, this has officially become a flamewar.

Regards,
Krispos42, DU moderator

FDK
09-08-2008, 10:54 PM

I like bouncy tits. But not this kind.

ArmyRet
09-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Here's a thread talking about Sears selling clothing with the 1st Inf Div insignia on it:

TomInTib (1000+ posts) Tue Sep-09-08 09:49 PM
Original message
So Sears has licensed Big Red One? Outfuckingrageous.
Advertisements [?]How in the world was that even possible?

Just heard it on Maddow's show.

We had to pick our jaws up off the floor.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3960445

Downthread TIT posts this:

TomInTib (1000+ posts) Tue Sep-09-08 10:18 PM
Response to Reply #13
30. I hope they cut 'em off with a trenching tool.
Or a handaxe.

Or a bulldozer (Caterpillar C-5, maybe. An American-made one).

"trenching tool"?? :confused:

Surely, being the fromer Ranger/Green Beret that he was, he would know that it's an "e-tool" or "entrenching tool". What a stinking fraud.

LibraryLady
09-10-2008, 01:57 PM
"trenching tool"?? :confused:

Surely, being the fromer Ranger/Green Beret that he was, he would know that it's an "e-tool" or "entrenching tool". What a stinking fraud.

I always called it "that cute little folding shovel".:D

Sparky
09-17-2008, 03:10 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4021661

TomInTib (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-17-08 01:18 PM
3. Mine happened in Solitary Confinement.
The light was always on in there, too.

I think the diet might have contributed, as well. Bread-and-water, three days on and three days off.

My mind was rockin'.

This in a thread about ICU induced Psychosis. At least now he admits he's a nutjob! :rolleyes:

Eilise
09-17-2008, 03:25 PM
This in a thread about ICU induced Psychosis. At least now he admits he's a nutjob! :rolleyes:

Where's the link?

Sparky
09-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Where's the link?

Sorry - fixed it!

Sparky
09-19-2008, 04:14 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4039075#4039099

TomInTib (1000+ posts) Fri Sep-19-08 03:05 PM
2. For once, I have nothing to add (I am pretty much in the same boat).
I am buying old guitars, and keeping my long-held faith that there will always be people (fools, such as myself) who will give just about anything for same.

This in a thread about retirement investing - sounds like a great plan you've got there TIT....:rolleyes:

LibraryLady
09-21-2008, 04:59 PM
TomInTib Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-21-08 04:40 PM
Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=221x82552)
I am laughing my ass off! My sons are rabid homophobes and...

they were taking a side street to Oak Lawn Avenue in Dallas, headed to the grocery store.

Just as they got to Oak Lawn, they were stopped by the Dallas Police and were told that they would have to wait, as there was a parade headed down Oak Lawn.

They had front row seats to this afternoon's Pride Parade.

Tom Terrific raised homophobic sons???

Eilise
09-21-2008, 11:10 PM
TomInTib Donating Member
Sun Sep-21-08 06:15 PM
Response to Reply #16
(http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=221x82552#82592)
18. We have not "had conversations about it".

We don't talk about it.

That's the nice thing about being 1,800 miles away.

Our conversations are pretty much limited to music, reefer and sports.

TiT's version of bragging about his "parenting".

marinejcksn
09-22-2008, 02:45 AM

"Ok, Brand. Michael Jackson didn't come over to my house to use the bathroom. But his sister did."

http://www.greatwhitesnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/truffleshuffle.jpg

ArmyRet
09-22-2008, 06:23 PM
I do believe that TIT is being made fun of:

lionesspriyanka (1000+ posts) Mon Sep-22-08 06:11 PM
Original message
I am laughing my ass off! My sons are rabid racists and...
Advertisements [?]they were taking a short cut in manhattan somehow got lost in harlem and now are driving in circles through out harlem.

ha ha. so funny. hilarious really.

or not.

firedupdem (911 posts) Mon Sep-22-08 06:12 PM
1. Yesterday they ended up at a pride parade right? n/t

firedupdem (911 posts) Mon Sep-22-08 06:16 PM
4. I saw a post here yesterday with the same wording except it
said the sons were rabid homophobes and got blocked at some street and there was a gay pride parade coming down the street. This post must be in reference to that one.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=221x82653

Gee, ya think? :D

crockspot
10-30-2008, 10:37 AM
Latest TiT sighting. I guess we can confirm if he actually shows up in the paper.

I was just interviewed by the Marin Independent Journal (they found me on DU!)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7656729

TomInTib Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Oct-29-08 06:09 PM
Original message
I was just interviewed by the Marin Independent Journal (they found me on DU!)

Advertisements [?]
While I have done quite a few interviews with the IJ, they were always on topics of which I have some expertise, experience
and local credibilty (music, art, economic development, Tom Snyder, etc).

Just a few minutes ago, the phone rang and on the other end was a reporter from the IJ. He wanted to talk to me about the divisions wrought by the Presidential campaigns and wanted to know my opinions on same.

I asked him just why in the hell (I talk like that, you know) he was calling me, as I am not really very active, politically.

He said he found me on Democratic Underground and that, from what he saw, I had no shortage of opinions.

The IJ is the second-most read paper in the Bay Area and #1 in Marin County.

By the way, I have the IJ's permission to post this on DU.

You just never know, sometimes.

Tom

hoplophobe
10-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Latest TiT sighting. I guess we can confirm if he actually shows up in the paper.

While I have done quite a few interviews with the IJ, they were always on topics of which I have some expertise, experience and local credibilty (music, art, economic development, Tom Snyder, etc).
Tom Snyder?

movie buff
10-30-2008, 11:30 AM
I call B.S.
If the reporter was so familiar with TiT from DU, he'd realize what a lying, obnoxious POS Tom is and would not be likely to want to embarass his paper by printing an interview with that loon.

crockspot
10-30-2008, 11:47 AM
I call B.S.
If the reporter was so familiar with TiT from DU, he'd realize what a lying, obnoxious POS Tom is and would not be likely to want to embarass his paper by printing an interview with that loon.

Now now, give the reporter the benefit of the doubt. Maybe his article will be about lying rabid moonbats...

SarasotaRepub
10-30-2008, 01:07 PM
DipShit:

I basically went stream-of-consciousness, because that is how I talk.

Translation: I was drunk again. :rolleyes:

Teetop
10-30-2008, 02:16 PM
The following URL must be what TiT's talking about; Fairy tales undergo a psychological makeover (http://www.marinij.com/lifestyles/ci_10851113) :D

Lanie
11-30-2008, 09:11 PM

Response to Reply #2

Title of this thread does not sound right at all. lol.

GoneNutz
12-02-2008, 09:38 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4576226

TomInTib (1000+ posts) Tue Dec-02-08 09:13 PM
Original message
"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" (And, me, without my camera)
Advertisements [?]Nina and I were in Heyward today and pulled up behind one of the most decrepit trucks (if you want to call a Chevy L'uv a "truck") I have ever seen.

Totally sprung, the rear fenders were almost on the tires. Home-made pipe rack with rotted stakes. What paint was on the truck was white. The bed was full of tree branches and various detritus that looked as if had been there for months. Lying on this crap was a chain saw with a totally rusted chain.

In lieu of a long-gone tailgate was a ratty-ass, irregular plywood panel holding the whole mess in the bed.

On which was scrawled in classic "Get a Brain, Morans" script was 'Liberalism is a Mental Disorder'.

I told Nina to pull up next to him at the light.

Behind the wheel was a guy who appeared to be an escapee from the Oakland Zoo Primate House.

So I reached over and knocked on his window (one advantage of wearing a 38" sleeve).

"Well, it looks as if Conservatism has paid off really well for you, Hot Rod."

(Primate House Escapee blinks thrice)

"Fuck you, Hippie."

If I could have gotten a picture or two, I would have forced myself to learn how to post pics on DU.

At this time, all the replies believe his story. What a bunch of DUllards.

Zeus
12-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Tit is about 5 ft tall and has a "38" sleeve". He calls others primates :rolleyes:

Bill inGA
12-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Found this one in the Science Forum about the squid caught on camera by Shell Oil near one of it's oil rigs in the Gulf.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=228x46942#46944

TomInTib (1000+ posts) Tue Dec-02-08 09:52 PM
6. Those are beautiful.
Knowing that I am sharing the planet with beings such as those gives me a warm comfort.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!? :confused:

Ok, it's cool to see stuf like this, but I don't get a "warm comfort" about it.

BSR
12-02-2008, 11:00 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4576226

At this time, all the replies believe his story. What a bunch of DUllards.

None of these idiot wonder how one man has sooooooo many encounters/adventures/stories to tell about Republicans. TIT always seems to be in the exact right place and the exact right time and always has something witty to say to put Republicans in their place or so many famous friends (even though he is a cashier at an Asian imports store) :rolleyes:

Seriously...

outinforce
12-07-2008, 06:18 PM
I found this TominTib post in DU today:

TomInTib (1000+ posts) Sun Dec-07-08 02:56 PM
7. You could lead with this...
http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock /

And then remind the shit-head that the two states with the most accrued debt are California and Texas.

Just in case the dumbass doesn't get it, Texas was run into the ground under the clueless, property-tax-cutting "Leadership" of one George Walker Bush. California, ("duh money iss dere, und Ah vill vined it") Arnie-poo.

Those two states also vomited forth St Ronnie and Pencil-Dick Georgie.

Then tell him to go fuck himself, as you are pretty much sure that is the only way he's gonna get laid.
I HATED GEORGE BUSH BEFORE IT WAS COOL

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4604965

zBoots
12-07-2008, 06:29 PM
When I saw the "TIT Sightings" thread highlighted from the main page, I didnt quite know what to expect, but I must admit, this thread wasnt it.

Zeus
12-07-2008, 06:31 PM
TomInTib (1000+ posts) Sun Dec-07-08 02:56 PM
7. You could lead with this...
http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock /

And then remind the shit-head that the two states with the most accrued debt are California and Texas.

Just in case the dumbass doesn't get it, Texas was run into the ground under the clueless, property-tax-cutting "Leadership" of one George Walker Bush. California, ("duh money iss dere, und Ah vill vined it") Arnie-poo.

Those two states also vomited forth St Ronnie and Pencil-Dick Georgie.

The economic downturn is hurting governments, as states (http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE4B07JJ20081201?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews) and cities (http://www.usatoday.com/printedition/news/20081201/1acities_st.art.htm) face huge budget shortfalls, mostly due to big-government entitlement programs. States are even going to the federal government asking for a bailout, but not Texas or South Carolina. Governors Rick Perry and Mark Sanford have a column in today's Wall Street Journal opposing state bailouts (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122818170073571049.html), while Barack Obama is all but promising (http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/12/02/transition.wrap/index.html) the states a bailout under the guise of a "stimulus."

Texas Budget Surplus Makes Legislators Look Good (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28031568/)

By Brendan Higgins
NBCDFW.com
updated 9:46 a.m. CT, Sun., Dec. 7, 2008

Texas is the envy of the nation when it comes to balancing its checkbook. The state government is sitting on an $11 billion surplus and Rep. Dan Branch of Dallas (R) said he knows why.The strong oil and gas sector has bolstered our sales tax revenues as well as production tax revenues said Branch. These revenues along with lower property tax rates, reasonable regulation and strong job growth have created a significant surplus while over 35 states, most with state income taxes, are running deficits The fact that Texas has no income tax makes its current condition even more impressive to outsiders.

ReaganForRus
12-08-2008, 04:03 PM
TiT is a legend in his own mind........Texas had a surplus last time I looked. I challenge TiT to show where GWB cut taxes as Governor of Texas.

noonwitch
12-08-2008, 04:09 PM
BOING!!!!!

Longtime resident Tom Wright, who works at Giftique of Tiburon at 76 Main St. on Ark Row.

I wonder if the owner of the shop knows that he allegedly refused to sell $1200 worth of merchandise to a woman because she wore a Palin pin? I know I wouldn't have kept any of my sales jobs, either at Steketees or K-Mart, if I had done something like that over any sale, even a candy bar.

SarasotaRepub
12-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Found this one in the Science Forum about the squid caught on camera by Shell Oil near one of it's oil rigs in the Gulf.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=228x46942#46944

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!? :confused:

Ok, it's cool to see stuf like this, but I don't get a "warm comfort" about it.

Bill, I think TiT meant Southern Comfort. :D

Teetop
12-09-2008, 03:33 PM
TiT is a legend in his own mind........Texas had a surplus last time I looked. I challenge TiT to show where GWB cut taxes as Governor of Texas.

That's news to me, especially since Texas doesn't have state taxes. :)

PoliCon
12-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Mods? Could we sticky one so we can just have one thread for TIT sightings?UNFAIR! you got my hopes up! I thought I was gonna be seeing these in this thread

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z122/casademarco/tits-1.jpg

ralph wiggum
12-10-2008, 08:41 PM
TiT's Dinner Companions (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=4626931&mesg_id=4627094)

TomInTib (1000+ posts)
Wed Dec-10-08 08:05 PM
5. I sat at a table between tables occupied by Warren Buffett and Bill Gates.

Servino Ristorante, Tiburon, California.

And I'm still poor.

But I am one good-looking mofo, and those dudes are plug-ugly.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

KCornett
12-11-2008, 11:15 AM
TiT On Parenting (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4626740)

TomInTib (1000+ posts) Wed Dec-10-08 07:28 PM
19. Doesn't surprise me at all.
I was walking through the parking lot the other day, on my way to work.

Two younger couples with three boys, 4-6 years old, were in front of me. The oldest boy picked up a small piec of concrete out of the parking lot and threw it into the tailgate of a silver SUV.

The middle kid shouted, "Cool!!", and picked up the concrete to throw it at the same vehicle. One of the fathers said, "Austin, don't throw it too hard. You don't want to hurt someone's car".

I have a huge voice, which can carry through steel.

So I shouted, "WAIT", which pretty much froze the action.

"Drop the goddamned rock."

"You can't talk to my son like that."

"The f**k I can't, somebody has to do it."

I was hoping the asshat would want to fight, but he just turned away and continued on.
LMAO... Wow. TiT on parenting... Of course, his kids are Major League Baseball players and members of a band... and oh yeah, bigoted against gays right?

BSR
12-11-2008, 12:59 PM
TiT On Parenting (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4626740)

LMAO... Wow. TiT on parenting... Of course, his kids are Major League Baseball players and members of a band... and oh yeah, bigoted against gays right?

They are catching on to his bullshit.

Book Lover Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Dec-11-08 02:57 AM
Response to Reply #19
210. You always have an amusing tale to tell....(nm)

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

Morrisons Ghost Donating Member (268 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Dec-11-08 08:40 AM
Response to Reply #210
239. Yes

He does! :rofl:
Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

Eilise
12-11-2008, 01:47 PM
But I am one good-looking mofo, and those dudes are plug-ugly.

TiT is officially delusional. He once posted a pic of himself - if memory serves he's overweight with stringy hair, and to put it politely her didn't "age gracefully".

SarasotaRepub
12-11-2008, 01:50 PM
TiT's Dinner Companions (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=4626931&mesg_id=4627094)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Most interesting Ralph considering this lying sack of shiite has
admitted he can't remember what he's had for dinner most
nights due to the booze. :rolleyes:

Our buddy TiT is a pathetic lying boozed up gift store clerk
with delusions that people take him seriously.

LC EFA
12-24-2008, 05:26 AM
TiT over less than 2 days...

TomInTib Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Dec-20-08 09:52 PM
6. Believe it or not, there are issues related to having too much money.

But I found a way to deal with it.

Cocaine, for everyone.

Man, I wish I still had that money.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=114x51397

TomInTib Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Dec-20-08 04:28 PM
4. I don't subscribe to that crap.

I am 100% behind immorality.

And I could never hate you, Writer.

Tom

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8015350

TomInTib Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Dec-20-08 03:22 PM
9. I'm not doing a damned thing, but my neighbor got a Ferrari for Christmas.

His brother gave it to him. A Maranello.

We drove it to Stinson Beach and back, last night.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4691358

TomInTib Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sun Dec-21-08 09:48 PM
1. My girlfriend is in the air, from Chicago to Cleveland.

Right now.

She is an Extreme Skier, but she hates cold (she gets so adrenalized doing that crazy skiing crap that she rarely gets cold), but she hates the cold. That's why she's in Marin.

I cannot wait to hear her yowling on the phone.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4698858

Sonnabend
12-31-2008, 06:41 AM
Closing this and de sticking.

Tom has left the building. If, at a later date, he resurfaces, we can start a new thread.

Let this be a momento of the biggest bullshit artist of all time a loser, a poser who was everything and anything ..except himself.

So let him be remembered.