PDA

View Full Version : Canada's mystery disembodied feet get a match

bijou
12-08-2008, 11:28 AM
A coroner has matched a pair of dismembered female feet that mysteriously washed up on the shores of British Columbia.
The British Columbia coroner said on Friday it had matched a female right foot discovered on Canada's West coast in November with a left foot discovered in May. Both were encased in New Balance running shoes.

...All six feet were found in athletic shoes.

'In all cases, these remains appear to have naturally separated from the body,' said the B.C. Coroners Service.

DNA testing linked one of the Canadian feet to a depressed man who disappeared in 2007.

Investigators have also concluded that two of the five feet belonged to one man who has not yet been identified.

... link (http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?Canadas_mystery_disembodied_feet_get_ a_match&in_article_id=436152&in_page_id=2)

No new feet, but at least the coroner has been able to make some headway in this mystery.

Goldwater
12-08-2008, 11:37 AM
How do feet, "naturally" sepearate?

bijou
12-08-2008, 11:48 AM

I wondered that, perhaps the ankle is a more loosely connected joint than others because once the connecting tissue has decomposed I would have imagined all the joints would be equally likely to separate.

FlaGator
12-08-2008, 12:00 PM

Ask Paris Hilton.

jinxmchue
12-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Ask Paris Hilton.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! FG for the win!!!

Bubba Dawg
12-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Ask Paris Hilton.

Long drive to deep left field that ball is......OUTA HERE!!!!!!!

Home run!!!!

Gingersnap
12-09-2008, 10:44 AM
I wonder if the bodies (or victims) were weighted with something bound to their ankles. :confused:

megimoo
12-09-2008, 11:08 AM
I wonder if the bodies (or victims) were weighted with something bound to their ankles. :confused:Cast in cement Chicago style with only the head and feet exposed !Sounds like a Canadian specialized serial murderer who takes in joggers and who dumps the bodies from a boat cast in cement at night .A copyCat Slade type of murderer who is moon driven to madness !

newshutr
12-09-2008, 01:55 PM
link (http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?Canadas_mystery_disembodied_feet_get_ a_match&in_article_id=436152&in_page_id=2)

No new feet, but at least the coroner has been able to make some headway in this mystery.

What's a headway?

Waits for it.......

Bubba Dawg
12-09-2008, 08:57 PM
What's a headway?

Waits for it.......

:D

More than an ancient Oriental pull down......