PDA

View Full Version : Proto-Typical Winter's Eve.

Gingersnap
12-08-2008, 07:07 PM
The reindeer are lit, honey chicken is baking, the stupid presents are wrapped (the ones I have), the fire going, and it's snowing.

Worse yet, I'm reading the 'Fellowship of the Ring' and I could make a mulled wine any at moment.

What are you up to tonight? :D

SarasotaRepub
12-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Waiting for SLW to get home. No fire or wine. Rain supposed to start soon.:D

BSR
12-08-2008, 07:12 PM
The reindeer are lit, honey chicken is baking, the stupid presents are wrapped (the ones I have), the fire going, and it's snowing.

Worse yet, I'm reading the 'Fellowship of the Ring' and I could make a mulled wine any at moment.

What are you up to tonight? :D

Wife's birthday. So I'm cooking her meatloaf and mashed potatoes. (She's been craving it for 2 weeks, Preggos are weird) She's off getting a full pregnant spa and when she returns, Dinner.

Bubba Dawg
12-08-2008, 07:18 PM
The Bubba Dear is lit.
The chicken has been et.
The Presence is stupid.
The gas logs are going.
It's cold but not snowing.
I soon will be loop-ed.

I'm reading the Fellowship of CU and could be mulling over another martini at any moment. :D

The cats are very content. The dog is oblivious of the entire world except for what she is dreaming about.

Nice thread.

Gingersnap
12-08-2008, 09:39 PM
The Bubba Dear is lit.
The chicken has been et.
The Presence is stupid.
The gas logs are going.
It's cold but not snowing.
I soon will be loop-ed.

I'm reading the Fellowship of CU and could be mulling over another martini at any moment. :D

The cats are very content. The dog is oblivious of the entire world except for what she is dreaming about.

Nice thread.

I know where you live, Spanx-boi.

Here I try to do some nice, seasonal, chick-friendly-thing and the panty-hose Meister has to chime in and ruin it. I guess I won't go in to the double bath with bubbles, candles, and chick music that I had with Mr. Snaps.

No wonder everyone on this board hates you.

:D

Bubba Dawg
12-08-2008, 09:46 PM
I know where you live, Spanx-boi.

Here I try to do some nice, seasonal, chick-friendly-thing and the panty-hose Meister has to chime in and ruin it. I guess I won't go in to the double bath with bubbles, candles, and chick music that I had with Mr. Snaps.

No wonder everyone on this board hates you.

:D

Hey, it ain't easy being me. :p:D

Now don't be hasty about denying the female members of CU the particulars about the bubble bath. Okay by me if you leave out Mr. Snaps but I want lots of details. Pictures would be really nice too. For the girls, of course.

Post 'em for the girls. I promise I won't look. Cross my heart. :)

asdf2231
12-08-2008, 10:15 PM
I am surfing the internet while my wife puts together sturdy oak dining room chairs! :D

Snowing like an SOB here and they are calling for anywhere from 6-8" to 10-15". Stuff is going to be HEAVY too due to all the wet coming with it. We are pretty much planning on a snow day for everybody tomorrow.

I love the morning after a big storm when the snow is still coming down and everything is still buried. It always makes the house feel a billion times cozier. Plus it is cool when the whole cul de sac is digging out at the same time. I hardly ever see some of my neighbors but the day after a big storm everyone gets chatty. :)

Gingersnap
12-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Hey, it ain't easy being me. :p:D

Now don't be hasty about denying the female members of CU the particulars about the bubble bath. Okay by me if you leave out Mr. Snaps but I want lots of details. Pictures would be really nice too. For the girls, of course.

Post 'em for the girls. I promise I won't look. Cross my heart. :)

The girls already know this info. The actual girls, I mean. The ones who can pass a DNA test. :cool:

Bubba Dawg
12-08-2008, 10:36 PM
The girls already know this info. The actual girls, I mean. The ones who can pass a DNA test. :cool:

Don't get scientific on me. Spandex covers a multitude of.....details....um....

Pictures would still be nice. I mean, I'm just sayin'.....:p

Gingersnap
12-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Don't get scientific on me. Spandex covers a multitude of.....details....um....

Pictures would still be nice. I mean, I'm just sayin'.....:p

I'll get back to you once those test results come in..........."Betty".

Bubba Dawg
12-08-2008, 10:42 PM
I'll get back to you once those test results come in..........."Betty".

Hey. The tests have a margin of error. Point zero zero something.

Mistakes have been made. I read that somewhere. :cool:

M21
12-08-2008, 11:29 PM
BIG Blizzard. Life is good. :D

RobJohnson
12-09-2008, 01:52 AM
I am surfing the internet while my wife puts together sturdy oak dining room chairs! :D

Did you have to hand her tools? :)

50 outside with 17 MPH winds.....that is what they call "cold" here.....

BadCat
12-09-2008, 10:07 AM

Ok.
This would be you and who else?

Gingersnap
12-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Ok.
This would be you and who else?

Bubba from the looks of it. :p

Bubba Dawg
12-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Bubba from the looks of it. :p

Hey. I was promised Pictures. :mad:

Okay, maybe it technically wasn't a promise. Maybe it might have been my own imagination.

But there ought to be pictures. We're talkin' bubble bath here.

There are standards of decency. People have told me that.

Gingersnap
12-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Hey. I was promised Pictures. :mad:

Okay, maybe it technically wasn't a promise. Maybe it might have been my own imagination.

But there ought to be pictures. We're talkin' bubble bath here.

There are standards of decency. People have told me that.

Lick a frog and calm down. What would Mrs. Bubba think if you stroked out thinking about imaginary pics while reading a discussion board full of imaginary people?

Now that I think about it, she probably wouldn't be surprised but it's still not nice.

P.S. - I got the shaving soap (no, this not playing into another one of Bubba's sordid fantasies). :)

Bubba Dawg
12-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Lick a frog and calm down. What would Mrs. Bubba think if you stroked out thinking about imaginary pics while reading a discussion board full of imaginary people?

Now that I think about it, she probably wouldn't be surprised but it's still not nice.

P.S. - I got the shaving soap (no, this not playing into another one of Bubba's sordid fantasies). :)

OKay, technically I may be some kind of prevert but ny preversions are wholesome and pure.

I'm an American Pie kind of guy. Pure as the driven snow. :)

And the pine soap smells stronger in the cake than it does when you lather it. I think Mr. Snaps will like it.