PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood Starts Giving Transgender Hormone Therapy To MINORS

Banacek
01-29-2018, 03:55 PM
Planned Parenthood now offers transgender hormone therapy to minors.

In an under-reported turn of events, a vice president of the national abortion provider confirmed that Planned Parenthood is helping children attain sex changes, contingent on parental consent, as of January 2018.

“We had a lot of parents actually reach out to us wanting to get care for the young people in their lives,” Planned Parenthood vice president of medical affairs Dr. Suzie Prabhakaran told MySuncoast in Sarasota, Florida. “So we decided it was time for us to expand the care that we were providing to minors.”

“We talk to them about their medical history, why they’re seeking this care. Then for most patients it’s providing prescriptions for medications that affect the changes they’re looking for,” said of Planned Parenthood’s transgender hormone therapy program, which has been available since October 2016 but is only now becoming available to young people under the age of 18.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/planned-parenthood-starts-giving-transgender-hormone-therapy-minors/

Angry Old White Man
01-29-2018, 05:15 PM
Now I suppose they are using taxpayer dollars to do this aren't they ?

Rockntractor
01-29-2018, 05:32 PM
Castrating liberals isn't an entirely bad Idea.

enslaved1
01-29-2018, 07:00 PM
Castrating liberals isn't an entirely bad Idea.Except libs reproduce as much, if not more, via intellectual infection than physically. How many sterile college professors make new proggies day after day in their lecture halls, without laying a finger (or anything else) on a one of their students? How many airheaded bloggers and "reporters" and screen writers spread ignorance and double think to young and old skulls full of mush?

Not saying taking an emasculator to a bunch of them is a bad idea. Tell them it will eliminate their white guilt, they will be begging for it.

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk

Rockntractor
01-29-2018, 07:04 PM
Except libs reproduce as much, if not more, via intellectual infection than physically. How many sterile college professors make new proggies day after day in their lecture halls, without laying a finger (or anything else) on a one of their students? How many airheaded bloggers and "reporters" and screen writers spread ignorance and double think to young and old skulls full of mush?

Not saying taking an emasculator to a bunch of them is a bad idea. Tell them it will eliminate their white guilt, they will be begging for it.

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk
Castration should be accompanied by a lobotomy.

noonwitch
01-30-2018, 11:19 AM
The kids have online resources for the hormones-trust me, this has come up at work with kids. I'm sure the thinking behind this is similar to the thinking behind PP providing contraception to minors-better to have a doctor prescribe it than have them try to figure it out on their own and possibly risk their health.

We actually have a (private agency/state contract) residential program and transitional living program for GLBT foster teens in metro Detroit. They address these issues so we don't have to.

ABC
01-30-2018, 11:37 AM

Great idea! They then could be used as doorstops. :biggrin-new:

Doorstops that can be dressed up to match the décor ... holding vases of fresh cut flowers, etc.

Rockntractor
01-30-2018, 11:56 AM
Great idea! They then could be used as doorstops. :biggrin-new:

Doorstops that can be dressed up to match the décor ... holding vases of fresh cut flowers, etc.
Nice!:biggrin-new:

Banacek
01-30-2018, 03:02 PM

I like the concept !