PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Alien Urinating In Public Stabs Man For Suggesting He Use A Restroom

Elspeth
02-07-2018, 01:13 AM
Illegal Alien Urinating In Public Stabs Man For Suggesting He Use A Restroom
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/illegal-alien-urinating-in-public-stabs-man-for-suggesting-he-use-a-restroom_022018

An illegal immigrant caught urinating in public in Maryland used a box-cutter to viciously attack a man who suggested he use a bathroom, according to a report Tuesday.

The victim was treated for slash wounds to his neck, face and stomach after the attack, which occurred two months ago at a bus terminal in Montgomery County outside Washington, WJLA-TV reported.

The accused attacker, Salvador Gomez-Lopez, 46, of Montgomery County, was allegedly drunk and belligerent at the time, the station reported....

Dlr Pyro
02-07-2018, 09:38 AM
they bring such rich cultural traditions to this nation.....

Freedomnut
02-07-2018, 11:16 AM
As this type of news breaks, the Dims are committing political HARI-CARI with their insistence of this sanctuary crap. :biggrin-new:

The rank& file politicians that have some semblance of common sense left, need to break ranks with the present leadership AND the apparent future leadership of the Ds and form their own party; todays D party would then become toast! RIP

Old n Grumpy
02-07-2018, 05:54 PM
Bringing the 3rd world culture to your city one illegal at a time.

Banacek
02-07-2018, 06:16 PM
The article states this happened two months ago.

I found an article that dated the crime 11/30/2017 ( I suppose its two months)

My opinion is that Montgomery County (a sanctuary county) was trying to bury this story otherwise I think it would have been in the news sooner.

Besides, he was just doing a job Americans don't want to do !

Elspeth
02-07-2018, 06:18 PM
they bring such rich cultural traditions to this nation.....

Nancy Pelosi needs to invite them to live at her house.