PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Winter Olympics!!!

SarasotaRepub
02-10-2018, 12:19 AM
The opening ceremonies were on tonight
and they were pretty cool. I don't usually
care that much but these were greyt.

They used a ton of drones to create
figures like snow boarders.

I bet each drone had a mini MG on it.
"Just in case"...:biggrin-new:

Angry Old White Man
02-10-2018, 01:24 AM
-9 makes it a no starter for me, I get cold just looking at snow and ice, the main reason I stayed in a combat zone was because I did not want to go to Korea which they were sending all us air crews with over a year left in service. I couldn't see riding around in an unheated chopper with the doors open, plus you had to ask permission to return fire :lemo:

cadillac shark
02-11-2018, 05:05 AM
-9 makes it a no starter for me, I get cold just looking at snow and ice, the main reason I stayed in a combat zone was because I did not want to go to Korea which they were sending all us air crews with over a year left in service. I couldn't see riding around in an unheated chopper with the doors open, plus you had to ask permission to return fire :lemo:

That's what a lot of us really are referring-to when we thank you vets for your Service. -Those long, arduous, situational-moments with the possibility that past Administrations may've prevented you from defending yourselves and from carrying-out your missions (duties) as you saw fit.

cadillac shark
02-11-2018, 05:25 AM
No pun intended, but it's tough sledding for the US, starting-out.

The Alpine-environment produces better results. It's always that way.

enslaved1
02-15-2018, 03:23 PM
Got a good chuckle out of the Finland/Germany men's hockey game last night. Laugh when you see it https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180215/976a9830f84a980b5c4f9fabb695db92.jpg

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk

FlaGator
02-15-2018, 04:19 PM
The Olympics? I didn't even notice. Did we have that like 2 years ago?