PDA

View Full Version : Christian parents lose custody of daughter after refusing to support her ‘transition’

Banacek
02-15-2018, 05:51 PM
Ohio government authorities forced parents to give up legal custody of their daughter after the mother and father said they opposed the girl’s decision to identify as a ‘boy’ and transition to being 'male.'

The Hamilton County Job and Family Services took legal custody of the teenage girl, 17, who, according to court records, suffers from gender dysphoria. The teen is currently living with her maternal grandparents. The girl’s name and the names of her parents are under court seal.

The minor was diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and gender dysphoria after being hospitalized in 2016. Doctors decided that because she wants to identify as a male, she should be given testosterone and sex “change” drugs.

But the girl’s parents objected, arguing that they did not think that such "treatment" was in their daughter’s best interest.

A juvenile court judge will determine if parental rights for the minor should be entirely stripped

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/christian-parents-lose-custody-of-daughter-after-refusing-to-support-her-tr

noonwitch
02-15-2018, 05:54 PM
That's tough with a 17 year old.

By the time the court case plays out, she will be old enough to make that decision herself, anyways. The court could choose to emancipate her, also, although they won't if the grandparents are willing to care for her until her birthday.

enslaved1
02-15-2018, 06:35 PM
My wife has been teaching longer than I have, in 3 different states, and can rattle off multiple times kids were in obvious dire straits, but no one could get the child away from the parents. This order is fertilizer, and when this child is regretting their procedures (which happens frequently), they should sue the state and that judge personally for physical and emotional damage.

Our society is sawing off the very limb we perch on, and it's going to snap soon.

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk

Dlr Pyro
02-15-2018, 07:11 PM
basically the state giving the finger to parental rights.