PDA

View Full Version : whiny thread

BSR
05-29-2008, 10:28 PM
My wife and 2 year old son are leaving me in an hour for a 10 day trip to Pittsburgh to visit family. I cant go because of work. I thought I would be ecstatic to have the house to myself, but I'm sad they are leaving. I can never sleep when my wife isn't sleeping next to me.

This sucks. :(

Shannon
05-29-2008, 10:31 PM
That's just pathetic. Pull yourself together, man.:p

BSR
05-29-2008, 10:32 PM
That's just pathetic. Pull yourself together, man.:p

I know.. I need to man up... :mad:

I'm glad that She Devil is hitting the road..

Gingersnap
05-29-2008, 11:21 PM
No way Dude! This is excellent. Philly is the Mod of the Whiny Zone but I'm back up - whine all you want. I've never heard a slightly trivial but still emotionally compelling complaint that I didn't like.

By the way - my fourth of July party list is becoming contentious. Pity me. Now.

lurkalot
05-30-2008, 01:07 AM
you people call this a whiny thread? this is disgusting...
do I need to discuss my ass rash/broken toe/rootcanal again?

Aklover
05-30-2008, 01:13 AM
Most married men I know would love to have the wife gone for 10 days.

Full-Auto
05-30-2008, 01:22 AM
Grow up.

Get some booze, broads, buddies and strippers. You'll soon forget you're married. Act like a man.

stickyboot
05-30-2008, 02:41 AM
Grow up.

Get some booze, broads, buddies and strippers. You'll soon forget you're married. Act like a man.

And get to work trashing up the house. You've only got ten days to make them sorry they ever left you alone to your own devices.

DarkScribe
05-30-2008, 08:55 AM
you people call this a whiny thread? this is disgusting...
do I need to discuss my ass rash/broken toe/rootcanal again?

Please don't...especially the ass rash part...:eek:

DarkScribe
05-30-2008, 08:57 AM
Most married men I know would love to have the wife gone for 10 days.

Guess that means they are unhappily married, then. I spent last weekend with my parents for Memorial Day and hated sleeping without Miss Meanie-Pants next to me...

Shannon
05-30-2008, 09:48 AM
Guess that means they are unhappily married, then. I spent last weekend with my parents for Memorial Day and hated sleeping without Miss Meanie-Pants next to me...

You are sooo pathetic.:p

BSR
05-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Thanks for all the advice. I have decided to "Man the Fuck Up" like my good friend told me last night and "quit being a god-damn bitch". I have stocked the fridge with beer, and steak; and will be having a cookout tomorrow.