PDA

View Full Version : My Thoughts on Arnold Schwarzenegger

FlaGator
03-22-2018, 09:13 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger, in his old age, has evolved into a complete douche bag.

That is all.

Ole Cowboy
03-22-2018, 09:24 AM
He is trying to be relevant and he is washed up, the world passed him by in his failed Governorship and his wife divorced him for banging an ugly maid and knocking her up...

FlaGator
03-22-2018, 11:15 AM
He is trying to be relevant and he is washed up, the world passed him by in his failed Governorship and his wife divorced him for banging an ugly maid and knocking her up...

That right there proves his decision-making skills and critical thinking abilities are very much below standard and therefore he can't be trusted to do the right thing. He obviously drinks heavily.

SVPete
03-22-2018, 11:51 AM
Ahhhhhh-nold hasn't evolved in the least. He's as much and big a RINO as when he was persuaded by R "Moderates" to run for Governor during the Davis recall election in order to keep then State Senator Tom McClintock from becoming Governor. Ahhhhhh-nold won due to name recognition and the blustery conservative noises he made. Then, after a couple of initiatives he supported were defeated, he went full open RINO.

Ahhhhhh-nold has become a MSM darling because he makes anti-Trump noises. When he was Governor the MSM hated him because of the R after his name.

Angry Old White Man
03-22-2018, 12:22 PM
Classic case of steroid abuse, the brain is deteriorating and he will probably die like the football player , can't think of his name at the moment but it is not due to steroid abuse, just old age :biggrin-new:

noonwitch
03-22-2018, 01:52 PM
I like some of his movies-Terminator 2, True Lies, Kindergarten Cop, etc.

But otherwise, he's just another guy who cheated on his wife.

DarkHalo
03-22-2018, 02:16 PM
He was a supreme douche bag as governor of my ex home state. He got his butt kicked on a couple initiatives then went running to the dems. No difference I can see between him, Pelosi or Feinstein.

Boudreaux
03-22-2018, 06:53 PM
Classic case of steroid abuse, the brain is deteriorating and he will probably die like the football player , can't think of his name at the moment but it is not due to steroid abuse, just old age :biggrin-new:

Lyle Alzado?

Elspeth
03-23-2018, 01:52 AM
He was a supreme douche bag as governor of my ex home state. He got his butt kicked on a couple initiatives then went running to the dems. No difference I can see between him, Pelosi or Feinstein.

Remember, it was his relative by marriage, Ted Kennedy, who introduced him around when he became governor.