PDA

View Full Version : Survey: 46% of women, 30% of men choose Internet over sex

megimoo
12-12-2008, 10:14 PM
A large number of people would rather give up sex or TV for two weeks than forego the Internet for the same length of time, according to an online survey scheduled to be released next week.

The November Intel Corp. (Nasdaq: INTC) survey of 2,119 adults found that 46 percent of women and 30 percent of men would rather give up sex than go without the Internet for two weeks.

The survey found that 61 percent of adult women would give up watching TV for two weeks instead of giving up access to the Internet for only one week, and more than half of all U.S. adults (58 percent), both male and female, agree.

When asked to rate what other things they couldn't live without, the next highest reponse was

About 65 percent of adults said they cannot live without Internet access.

Internet access.(65 percent )
cable television subscriptions (39 percent),
dining out (20 percent),
shopping for clothes (18 percent) and
gym memberships (10 percent).

About 71 percent said it is important or very important to have Internet-enabled devices, such as laptops, netbooks and mobile Internet devices.

http://sacramento.bizjournals.com/sacramento/stories/2008/12/08/daily74.html?ana=yfcpc

Lars1701a
12-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Please I would rather have SEX then surf the net. BEEN SO LONG :( :D :(

lurkalot
12-13-2008, 09:19 AM
Please I would rather have SEX then surf the net. BEEN SO LONG :( :D :(

oh please, I can have sex anytime..but a really good high speed connection now thats something! :cool:

megimoo
12-13-2008, 09:37 AM
oh please, I can have sex anytime..but a really good high speed connection now thats something! :cool:To paraphase "sex is alright but there is nothing like the real thing !"

BadCat
12-13-2008, 11:29 AM
Oh, the things I could say about this....

but I won't.