PDA

View Full Version : Jack Russel and the balloon

EricMartin
12-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Not being a dog-owner myself, I'm not able to tell if this dog is afraid, or if it's only playing. What's your verdict funny, or cruel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2OEWk3HTb8

SarasotaRepub
12-13-2008, 02:40 PM
Hey, it's a JRT, they live for stuff like that. :D

What would have been real funny was if he had knocked over the TV.

EricMartin
12-13-2008, 02:45 PM
Hey, it's a JRT, they live for stuff like that. :D

What would have been real funny was if he had knocked over the TV.

They live for it? :D Ok, good to hear, I wasn't sure how to interpret the whimpering sounds it was making.

I would have liked a close-up of the cat that walks by and obeserves the dog. It probably had a "WTF silly dog" expression.

SarasotaRepub
12-13-2008, 03:21 PM
JRTerror's are super high energy dogs. The whining is just the dog being excited and or frustrated it couldn't get the ballon. It did figure out how in the end. There
was probably a loud POP shortly after that vid was done. :D

Speedy
12-13-2008, 03:41 PM
The pup was enjoying that. If he had been afraind he would have backed away or growled. The only times he backed away slightly was to get a bit of a running start. I have a daschund and Shorty's favorite thing in the world is to have us blow up a bunch of ballons and the throw them down on the floor all at once. He just wades in and perpetrates an unbelievable amount of balloon carnage. Chasing them all around the house as they spread out until every last one of them is destroyed.