PDA

View Full Version : YOU’RE FIRED! Clinton pal loses job for anti-cop MELTDOWN

SarasotaRepub
04-25-2018, 03:11 PM
LOL, NJCardFan should love this one!!!

Showing off her gold commissioner’s badge and bragging about her political influence during a profanity-laced tirade at two police officers, a hotshot Democratic lobbyist with deep political connections (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/25/video-shows-ex-clinton-aide-in-profanity-laced-confrontation-with-cops.html) bit off more than she could chew.

That behavior may work in the Washington, D.C. swamp — but it won’t work with beat cops.

Video of Caren Turner’s reaction to her daughter’s routine traffic stop over Easter weekend went viral on Tuesday — and it’s a distrubing glimpse into the contempt Democrats have for our police. Turner, who was formally a chairwoman of Hillary Clinton’s election finance committee, was swiftly fired from her position at the New York / New Jersey Port Authority after public outcry over her behavior.

In the video, Turner belittled the officers and demanded they tell her why her car was being pulled over and being impounded. She attempted to intimidate the two Tenafly officers with her political connections. She complained that their stop had “ruined” her holiday weekend and that she would be calling the police commissioner personally.

The officers didn’t flinch — and after the video was released following media requests, Turner was forced to resign as head of the Government and Ethics committee (http://abc7ny.com/traffic/video-shows-port-authority-officials-rant-at-cops-during-nj-traffic-stop/3388343/) and Port Authority’s Operations committee.

LINK (https://thehornnews.com/youre-fired-clinton-pal-loses-job-after-anti-cop-meltdown/)

Dlr Pyro
04-25-2018, 04:10 PM
If you look up the word "twatwaffle " in the dictionary, you will see a picture of caren turner.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Angry Old White Man
04-25-2018, 04:21 PM
The cops should have arrested her for interfering with their duties, the video would have made it perfectly legal to do so. No cop should have to take abuse like that for doing their jobs. Now just imagine how many of these ass wipes still exist out there. Go one step further and think about how many there would be if hillary had been elected. Every bad American there is would have been elevated to what you see in this idiot.

FourWinds
04-25-2018, 06:49 PM
Why do I get the feeling this moron ran her mouth and lost her job over something she could have very easily afforded to fix?

SarasotaRepub
04-25-2018, 07:03 PM
I think the only thing she forgot to
do was yell....

"Don't you know who I am????"

:biggrin-new:

GeorgeandSugar
04-26-2018, 07:24 AM
Elitists who think they are above-the-law. Figures!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

noonwitch
04-26-2018, 10:26 AM
Elitists who think they are above-the-law. Figures!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When Kwame was mayor, his mistress/chief of staff got pulled over by 2 white DPD officers for going 45 in a residential neighborhood. It was not her first ticket for that. She asked them "Do you know who the f@#k I am?", then called the police chief and tried to get them fired.

The public hates people who do shit like that.

Elspeth
04-26-2018, 06:20 PM
When Kwame was mayor, his mistress/chief of staff got pulled over by 2 white DPD officers for going 45 in a residential neighborhood. It was not her first ticket for that. She asked them "Do you know who the f@#k I am?", then called the police chief and tried to get them fired.

The public hates people who do shit like that.

It never looks good....