PDA

View Full Version : Hang Onto Him: Ex-Boss Warned FBI About Waffle House Shooter

Banacek
04-26-2018, 05:09 PM
According to a report, the Feds were warned of the danger of the psycho who killed four people at a Tennessee Waffle House over the weekend.

Before the nearly naked Travis Reinking opened fire on diners, he had been previously arrested after he tried to jump the White House fence last year.

Acting on an FBI recommendation, the state of Illinois revoked his right to own several guns including the murder weapon which were transferred to his father.

But as we continue to see, a deviant with violence on his mind will always be able to find the weapon to kill people with despite any laws.

The best way to prevent these mass shootings is for the red flags to be recognized. This was the case with Parkland killer Nikolas Cruz who managed to slip through the cracks even though authorities (the FBI included) had multiple opportunities to intervene.

That may also be the case here according to AP which reports that ex-boss of the deranged Reinking told the FBI to “Hang onto him if you can.”

More fine law enforcement work by the FBI

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/hang-onto-him-ex-boss-warned-fbi-about-waffle-house-shooter/

Boudreaux
04-26-2018, 05:35 PM
Let's credit his dad too, for giving the whacko his guns back.

FlaGator
04-26-2018, 06:12 PM

I imagine dad is about to be the target of a lot of wrongful death lawsuits.

NJCardFan
04-26-2018, 10:59 PM
But somehow this is all the NRA's fault.

SarasotaRepub
04-27-2018, 07:26 AM

Yeah, that kills me too, pardon the pun.
I guess we'll hear more about this back story
as time goes on.