PDA

View Full Version : Florida dad outraged by sexually explicit question on teen's homework assignment

Banacek
04-29-2018, 02:47 PM
Omar Austin had to do a double take when he spotted a sexually explicit question on his teenage daughter's homework assignment this week.

"This needs to be seen. [What the hell] is going on in our schools???" the Florida father asked as he read the question aloud in a video posted to Facebook on Wednesday.

The mulitple choice question reportedly read, "Ursula was devastated when her boyfriend broke up with her after having sex. To get revenge, she had sex with his best friend the next day. Ursula had a beautiful baby girl nine months later. Ursula has type O blood, her ex-boyfriend has AB blood and his best friend is type A blood. If her baby daddy is her ex-boyfriend what could the possible blood type(s) of her baby NOT be."

As of Friday evening, the video has been viewed more than 500 times and sparked a handful of comments from concerned residents.

"Someone actually gets paid to make the test. I'm assuming someone checks the wording of the question? What happened to common sense!" one Facebook user wrote.

"Wow... just wow!" another exclaimed

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/27/florida-dad-outraged-by-sexually-explicit-question-on-teens-homework-assignment.html

FlaGator
04-29-2018, 06:59 PM
I know this guy. His family and mine used to attend the same church.

noonwitch
04-30-2018, 09:38 AM
There's probably a better way to ask the question regarding blood types. The issue is a genuine question, the scenario is inappropriate for a high school test. It would be okay at a college level.

Boudreaux
04-30-2018, 12:02 PM
There's probably a better way to ask the question regarding blood types. The issue is a genuine question, the scenario is inappropriate for a high school test. It would be okay at a college level.

Why is it okay at the college level? To me, that's bullshit. Why does a level of crap and liberal politics have to be layered on top? Indoctrination? The basis of the question is this: The mother is type O, the father is type AB, what is the blood type of the baby most likely to be?

Nothing more, or less, is needed for this class in high school or college.

noonwitch
05-01-2018, 09:02 AM
Why is it okay at the college level? To me, that's bullshit. Why does a level of crap and liberal politics have to be layered on top? Indoctrination? The basis of the question is this: The mother is type O, the father is type AB, what is the blood type of the baby most likely to be?

Nothing more, or less, is needed for this class in high school or college.

Because college students are adults and high school students are not. It's a joke at the college level.

FlaGator
05-01-2018, 09:41 AM
Because college students are adults and high school students are not. It's a joke at the college level.

In a way, it is normalizing revenge sex making it seem like it is an appropriate response to a breakup.

Retread
05-01-2018, 10:09 AM

The question is fine when asked in any normal, sane manner. As is it is inappropriate in any environment. It is strongly supporting illicit sexual activity.

SarasotaRepub
05-01-2018, 10:55 AM
Leave it to Libtards to come up with something
like this. Unfuckingbelievable.

noonwitch
05-01-2018, 01:21 PM
In a way, it is normalizing revenge sex making it seem like it is an appropriate response to a breakup.

Or it is a sarcastic joke about the trashy culture we live in. I don't watch talk shows (I liked Oprah when she was Oprah Winfrey), but have caught some shows when visiting people in their homes. Maury Povich seems to be all about WTD stories and paternity tests.

old dog
05-02-2018, 12:53 PM

So, this would be appropriate on a college level exam?

"Ursula is happily married and has sex with her husband almost every day. One day Ursula, an infidel, is raped my Ahmed, a pious refugee, on her way to work. Ahmed is arrested by the police and it is determined by a blood test that he has type AB blood. Ursula is type O and her husband is type A. If Ahmed is the biological father of her baby what could the possible blood type(s) of her baby NOT be? Ahmed was released due to the unconstitutional violation of his privacy rights by the blood test and is currently suing for sole custody of the baby."

noonwitch
05-02-2018, 04:02 PM
So, this would be appropriate on a college level exam?

No, because your phrasing is offensive to both rape survivors and Muslims.

The original one pokes fun at promiscuity. It's only offensive to sluts. To be offended, one has to admit that one is a slut.