PDA

View Full Version : White Black Woman Rachel Dolezal Charged With Welfare Fraud

Apocalypse
05-24-2018, 10:05 PM
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) (http://q13fox.com/2018/05/24/ex-spokane-naacp-head-rachel-dolezal-charged-with-welfare-fraud/) A one-time civil rights activist in Washington state whose life unraveled after she was outed as a white woman pretending to be black has been charged with welfare fraud.

KHQ-TV reports that Rachel Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was charged Tuesday with theft by welfare fraud, perjury and false verification for public assistance.

Court documents say she illegally received $8,747 in food assistance and $100 in childcare assistance from August 2015 through November 2017.

I'm sure this is all racism some how.

SaintLouieWoman
05-24-2018, 10:10 PM
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) (http://q13fox.com/2018/05/24/ex-spokane-naacp-head-rachel-dolezal-charged-with-welfare-fraud/) A one-time civil rights activist in Washington state whose life unraveled after she was outed as a white woman pretending to be black has been charged with welfare fraud.

KHQ-TV reports that Rachel Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was charged Tuesday with theft by welfare fraud, perjury and false verification for public assistance.

Court documents say she illegally received $8,747 in food assistance and $100 in childcare assistance from August 2015 through November 2017.

I'm sure this is all racism some how.

Why is this not a surprise?

Apocalypse
05-24-2018, 10:19 PM
Those found guilty of welfare fraud could face a maximum sentence of seven years in prison, fines up to $15,000, mandatory restitution, and program disqualification.

So she'll have to pay back the $8,847, with a possible $15k fine and some time in prison.

Being black now is going to suck!

SaintLouieWoman
05-24-2018, 10:28 PM
So she'll have to pay back the $8,847, with a possible $15k fine and some time in prison.

Being black now is going to suck!

Hey, she's going for the whole black experience.

Angry Old White Man
05-24-2018, 11:30 PM
Won't be any money left for tan lotion, somehow I feel a little sympathy for this woman because she has serious mental issues, I'm not a total loss to society. :biggrin-new:

Dlr Pyro
05-24-2018, 11:34 PM
Hey, she's going for the whole black experience.She's keeping a real.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

noonwitch
05-25-2018, 11:24 AM
Won't be any money left for tan lotion, somehow I feel a little sympathy for this woman because she has serious mental issues, I'm not a total loss to society. :biggrin-new:

I agree that she has mental health issues and probably needs psychiatric help. Whenever someone takes drastic steps to be a different person, there is a reason for it.

Elspeth
05-25-2018, 12:01 PM
I agree that she has mental health issues and probably needs psychiatric help. Whenever someone takes drastic steps to be a different person, there is a reason for it.

Agreed. What is a shame is that their illness is being used by the media. I feel the same about trannies. They really need psychiatric help and, instead, are being used as a battering ram against all of society.

Banacek
05-27-2018, 01:42 PM
One of the problems with this case is who will be prosecuted ?

Will it be Rachel Dolezal, Rachel Anne Dolezal (her birth name), Rachel Moore (her married name) or Nkechi Amare Diallo (her nom de week) ?

She could use the excuse that she "identified" as one of the other names (or a new one) and is therefore not guilty of any crime.