PDA

View Full Version : Black Lives Matter is embarrassing

endureandsurvive
05-26-2018, 07:23 PM
Nowadays all we hear is "that's racist". Not everything is racist and needs to have a big argument about it. And just to begin, I am black myself, but here is why I despise BLM and will never be part of it.

1. They destroy and burn buildings during protest. They claim they want peace yet pull that.
2. If you are black and disagree with BLM, you are considered a traitor.
3. Whites are treated like trash.
4. Police officers are treated more like trash.
5. They block traffic, including friggin ambulances that are trying to bring someone to the ER. How low can you be?
6. Everything is "racist". If you self defend yourself against someone, fine. But if they're black and you're white, it's racist now.
7. They totally IGNORE the facts about black on black violence. Blacks kill blacks more than whites kill blacks.
8. They want respect yet we still see the huge percentage of black drop outs, gang members, and drug users. If you want respect, why not try to beat the stereotypes and actually get a good education? Get help for drugs and not going into gangs with your pants sagged? No wonder why whenever we see black college graduates everyone is so surprised!
9. They hate "All Lives Matter". Yes we know, slavery was a huge thing and racism does still exist. But all lives, no matter the color, do matter.
10. They disrespect the flag. Some people can argue that a flag is a piece of material but in my opinion, it is disrespectful to stomp or burn on the flag. Too many people in the military and first responders/law enforcement have died just for people like us who they don't even know. Show some respect at least.

I'm not saying everybody part of BLM is like anything I listed. In fact, America gave us the right to protest for our beliefs. I know there is still racism in this country as clear as day and yes, I have been a target of it. But as we can see, stuff has been pushed too far. How should we expect respect as African Americans if fools are burning buildings, blocking traffic, and harassing cops? Respect is earned: not forced upon. And that is why I will not be a part of a group where the general view is to be superior than any other race and that all cops are scum. No thanks.

Dlr Pyro
05-26-2018, 08:27 PM
Well said and unfortunately true

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Freedomnut
05-26-2018, 09:35 PM
Total agreement with the OP, and I believe more Blacks are seeing the futility of the left's "pandering" to them as extremely regressive. :livid:
Good post!!:Flag2:

Dan D. Doty
05-26-2018, 10:56 PM
Nowadays all we hear is "that's racist". Not everything is racist and needs to have a big argument about it. And just to begin, I am black myself, but here is why I despise BLM and will never be part of it.

1. They destroy and burn buildings during protest. They claim they want peace yet pull that.
2. If you are black and disagree with BLM, you are considered a traitor.
3. Whites are treated like trash.
4. Police officers are treated more like trash.
5. They block traffic, including friggin ambulances that are trying to bring someone to the ER. How low can you be?
6. Everything is "racist". If you self defend yourself against someone, fine. But if they're black and you're white, it's racist now.
7. They totally IGNORE the facts about black on black violence. Blacks kill blacks more than whites kill blacks.
8. They want respect yet we still see the huge percentage of black drop outs, gang members, and drug users. If you want respect, why not try to beat the stereotypes and actually get a good education? Get help for drugs and not going into gangs with your pants sagged? No wonder why whenever we see black college graduates everyone is so surprised!
9. They hate "All Lives Matter". Yes we know, slavery was a huge thing and racism does still exist. But all lives, no matter the color, do matter.
10. They disrespect the flag. Some people can argue that a flag is a piece of material but in my opinion, it is disrespectful to stomp or burn on the flag. Too many people in the military and first responders/law enforcement have died just for people like us who they don't even know. Show some respect at least.

I'm not saying everybody part of BLM is like anything I listed. In fact, America gave us the right to protest for our beliefs. I know there is still racism in this country as clear as day and yes, I have been a target of it. But as we can see, stuff has been pushed too far. How should we expect respect as African Americans if fools are burning buildings, blocking traffic, and harassing cops? Respect is earned: not forced upon. And that is why I will not be a part of a group where the general view is to be superior than any other race and that all cops are scum. No thanks.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

movie buff
05-27-2018, 09:55 AM
Excellent points in the OP.
Though, I'd have to add something to your second point: If a black person disagrees with BLM, they aren't just viewed as traitors. They're also deluged with such terms of endearment as "Uncle Tom/ Aunt Jemima," "Oreo," and "House N*gger."
Brilliant points on #8. If they truly wanted to improve black lives and strengthen the black community, their main target shouldn't be the police or white people: It should be the toxic, destructive, and borderline Satanic "Ghetto/ gangsta (c)rap" cultural mindset that's spread through so much of the black community nationwide like a plague. It's a mindset in which violence, crime, promiscuity, drug use, ignorance, laziness, hedonism, and vice are glamorized, while black youths who stay out of trouble, respect others, say no to drugs, work hard in school, get good grades, and speak intelligently are portrayed as lame and dorky and accused of "Acting white." It's a mindset in which drug dealers, gang members and pimps are portrayed as cool, badass street heroes, while black adults who stay out of trouble with the law, show ambition, and find success in any career field not directly related to sports, entertainment, or vice/ crime are dismissed as "Selling out to the white man." THAT mindset is what's causing 90% of the problems the black community nationwide is currently facing, and if BLM cared at all about truly improving things for African- Americans, they'd be protesting against THAT, and against those parasites who promote it/ make a living off of it (i.e. drug dealers, gangs, rappers and their record label execs, etc.).

FlaGator
05-27-2018, 11:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKpEl9jJ4dA

NJCardFan
05-27-2018, 03:31 PM
Go to their website and read their mission statement. It's nothing but far left Marxist talking points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk