PDA

View Full Version : Star’ Players Consider Sitting Out if Kaepernick and Reid Not Signed

Banacek
05-28-2018, 01:28 PM
Activist and Intercept columnist Shaun King, claims that he’s spoken to “several NFL stars” who have told him that they’re “considering sitting out the season until the de facto ban on Eric Reid and Colin Kaepernick is removed.”

The report also claimed that the star players intended to “get 25% of the players to sit out with them.”

Should players choose to sit out it would almost have to be “star players” who do so, for the simple reason that they’re the only ones who could afford to do it. NFL teams can fine players up to $40,000 a day for missing camp, according to Pro Football Talk. Not to mention what the players might lose in endorsement money while protesting a policy that has a 53% approval rating.

You have to love Talcum X

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/05/28/report-star-players-consider-sitting-out-if-kaepernick-reid-not-signed/

ralph wiggum
05-28-2018, 02:24 PM
Oh noes, not a boycott! If you don't like the rules of the NFL, start your own league. This has gone beyond a First Amendment issue, because it isn't. Private companies don't have to follow the Bill of Rights or the Constitution. The government does.

Dlr Pyro
05-28-2018, 03:01 PM
Sure. Further alienate your diminishing fan base. I no care.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NJCardFan
05-28-2018, 04:14 PM
I cancelled my Eagles season tickets.

Tominator
05-28-2018, 05:56 PM
I cancelled my Eagles season tickets.

I won't even watch them on tv

FlaGator
05-28-2018, 08:32 PM
Sit out and no pay. In fact, some players might have to return bonus money they received in anticipation of them playing.

Retread
05-28-2018, 11:21 PM
Go for it guys!!! I'd love to see you all suspended.

DumbAss Tanker
05-29-2018, 02:18 AM
30 guys waiting in line to replace every one of them. Go for it.

Zathras
05-29-2018, 09:38 AM
Go for it guys!!! I'd love to see you all suspended.

Suspended? No. What happens when someone is absent from work without a viable excuse too many times in the real world? They get their worthless ass fired, that's what and this is what should happen to any player who makes way too much money playing a kid's game. Each game they miss, they lose the check for that week. Miss 3 games, they get cut from the team.

Retread
05-29-2018, 09:41 AM
Suspended? No. What happens when someone is absent from work without a viable excuse too many times in the real world? They get their worthless ass fired, that's what and this is what should happen to any player who makes way too much money playing a kid's game. Each game they miss, they lose the check for that week. Miss 3 games, they get cut from the team.

‘Should’ vs ‘will’ may be variable. Watch “The Replacements”