PDA

View Full Version : Just Another Holiday Weekend In Chicago

NJCardFan
05-29-2018, 11:30 AM
9 dead, 29 wounded in the city with the most restrictive gun laws in the country. http://abc7chicago.com/9-killed-in-chicago-shootings-over-memorial-day-weekend/3534535/

noonwitch
05-29-2018, 01:23 PM
Chicagoans used to really look down on us Detroiters over our murder rate.

We had two downtown shootings over the weekend, but no fatalities from those shootings. I didn't watch local news all weekend, so there might have been more shootings elsewhere in the city, but if that's it, it would be an incredibly peaceful Memorial Day weekend in the D.

Banacek
05-29-2018, 02:30 PM
Chicagoans used to really look down on us Detroiters over our murder rate.

We had two downtown shootings over the weekend, but no fatalities from those shootings. I didn't watch local news all weekend, so there might have been more shootings elsewhere in the city, but if that's it, it would be an incredibly peaceful Memorial Day weekend in the D.

Obviously, Chicago decided it wanted to be number one with a "bullet" (pun intended"

Dlr Pyro
05-29-2018, 03:15 PM
Where is hogg and that bald headed girl? I figure this is another bodycount they can exploit for their "cause"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NJCardFan
05-29-2018, 03:39 PM
Where is hogg and that bald headed girl? I figure this is another bodycount they can exploit for their "cause"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Better yet, where are the kneeling NFL players.