PDA

View Full Version : Top Hospital Chief Calls for NHS to Fight ‘White Privilege’

Banacek
05-29-2018, 02:48 PM
The chief executive of a major hospital trust has slammed “white privilege” in the National Health Service (NHS), demanding the public healthcare service put more ethnic minorities in top jobs.

Sarah-Jane Marsh, chief executive of Birmingham Women’s & Children’s NHS Trust vowed to boycott all-white interview board panels, which she claimed cause underperformance amongst black and minority ethnic (BAME) job applicants.

In an interview with Sky News on Tuesday, she said: “White people are more likely to be appointed at interview than black people, and in my own organisation they are twice as likely to be appointed.”

“I do not believe that is because white people are twice as good as black people, there is something else going on,” she told Sky, after figures showed that BAME people make up 18 per cent of the workforce of NHS England as a whole, but 5 per cent of the organisation’s most senior managers

Perhaps there are few or no 'minorities" that are qualified for the jobs.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05/29/hospital-chief-nhs-fight-white-privilege/

FlaGator
05-29-2018, 06:10 PM
For the record, most hospital executives have little to no actual medical experience. They are mostly business major who run hospitals poorly

Angry Old White Man
05-29-2018, 09:38 PM
Perhaps black people make up a mere 17 percent of the total population, don't it seem a bit common sense to think more white people would have those jobs, has nothing to do with qualifications, it has everything to do with a hell of a lot of people competing for the same jobs, just like their twisted view of everything in life, it is racism that get's them what they want. They have used that now for over 50 years and it's time to put a stop to it. If you look at the VA you will find an astonishing ratio of black workers compared to white, they get preference and that needs to stop. Just one more reason I don't watch the morons in football, they screw up everything they come into contact with using the same old tired song, oh it's the cops they are abusing me. Obey the laws moron and you would have no problems, I guess all these blacks overflowing the prison systems were all targeted NOT