PDA

View Full Version : ABC May Reboot ‘Roseanne’ But Make It Another Liberal Show Based Around Sara Gilbert

Elspeth
06-01-2018, 08:53 PM
Wouldn't be surprised. Liberals may watch it, but it will just be another Trump bashing show. Maybe that is what ABC wanted after all. Roseanne Barr is the bait, and then there's a switch. As Noonie said, ABC knew what Roseanne was like when they hired her.

ABC May Reboot ‘Roseanne’ – But Make It Another Liberal Show Based Around Sara Gilbert
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/abc-may-reboot-roseanne-but-make-it-another-liberal-show-based-around-sara-gilbert/

ABC is thinking of rebooting the Roseanne Show next year after all.
But it will be without pro-Trump Roseanne and will center around Sara Gilbert.
Because the magic of Roseanne was all about liberal talking points.

Maybe they’ll move the convicted child molester they have over to help out with the script?

TMZ reported:

“Roseanne” may be on the verge of rising from the dead with a second reboot, but this time centered around Sara Gilbert’s character … TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ … the powers that be at ABC are exploring the possibility of re-branding the show and focusing on the character Darlene instead of Roseanne.

We’re told Sara’s been calling cast members to gauge their interest in the event ABC gives the reboot the green light. We’re told John Goodman is “very interested.”

Our sources say Tom Werner, who produced “Roseanne” through his company Carsey-Werner, is involved in the effort to reboot the show around Sara.

What’s more … ABC is desperately trying to salvage the jobs of those who were affected by its swift decision to cancel the show earlier this week … especially for the writers and crew.

Elspeth
06-01-2018, 08:54 PM
Just saw this meme:

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/cddfd157b5719bd346cbc1009418d71c58869f7bc6458e46a6 b6dfc46b9a005b.png

Rockntractor
06-01-2018, 09:03 PM
They will reconcile by next year and Roseanne will be back.

Elspeth
06-01-2018, 10:48 PM
They will reconcile by next year and Roseanne will be back.

Dunno....

https://c3.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Barred-600-LI.jpg

Rockntractor
06-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Dunno....

https://c3.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Barred-600-LI.jpg
Nothing heals wounds like large amounts of cash.

Rockntractor
06-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Roseanne's lapse in judgment was conveniently made after the season was over. She blamed it on a sleeping medication.
She will between now and next season swear off sleeping pills as well as her belief in Trump. She will find out that drugs and MAGA don't mix and will denounce Trump who made her racist and then return to the fold and the good graces of liberalism.

Apocalypse
06-01-2018, 11:35 PM
I'm surprised Roseanne lasted as long as she did. Anyone remembers her from years past remembers she's a foul mouthed hag. Her respect/love for President Trump doesn't make up for all the other shit she's done.

With that aside.

A reboot as they have talked about would never last.

Sorry, but a show about a Trump hating liberal loon raising a transvestite son in urban America is just the type of show no one really wants to watch.

Rockntractor
06-01-2018, 11:41 PM
Expect a similar fall soon with Kanye.

Angry Old White Man
06-02-2018, 12:04 AM
And everyone wonders how The Andy Griffith show lasted 55 years, if the old re runs get trashed there will be anarchy .... I loved watching No Time For Sgts over the holiday, it is one of those timeless classics. There is very little true entertainment on today's TV

3rd-try
06-02-2018, 08:46 AM
Nothing heals wounds like large amounts of cash.
I would have agreed. But, Last Man Standing had good ratings when they were canned. I would be pissed if I was an ABC stock holder.

Zathras
06-02-2018, 12:34 PM
I never watched the original Roseanne. I didn't watch the new Roseanne. I won't watch the reboot Roseanne. I've got better things to do than watch really bad tv.

noonwitch
06-04-2018, 09:23 AM
Sorry, but a show about a Trump hating liberal loon raising a transvestite son in urban America is just the type of show no one really wants to watch.

I don't know, it sounds like the plot of the next HBO drama. Just give it some fuckable robots or dragons or something.