PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the reputation

JB
12-15-2008, 08:29 PM
I just noticed someone left me some reputation (at least it was positive). The comment left was:
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you! Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie or hurt you!I've either been rickrolled or I have a CU secret admirer.

I'm guessing the former unless it was that hussy lurkalot.

:D

SarasotaRepub
12-15-2008, 08:47 PM
I know who did it and I ain't sayin. :D But you aren't the 1st.

Celtic Rose
12-15-2008, 09:01 PM
I just noticed someone left me some reputation (at least it was positive). The comment left was:I've either been rickrolled or I have a CU secret admirer.

Hahaha, I got the same one :p I was seriously confused!

JB
12-15-2008, 09:08 PM
You mean it's just a reputation spammer?

I no longer feel special.

RobJohnson
12-15-2008, 10:28 PM
I left that for you. :D

PoliCon
12-15-2008, 10:35 PM
Sometimes you have to hit people up that way so that you can then go back to reping the very good posts that people make.

ETA - I got the same rep.

I'd rather know who the rep comes from myself.

JB
12-15-2008, 10:43 PM
And now someone just rep spammed me on my rep thread.

Thank you.

lurkalot
12-15-2008, 10:44 PM
I just noticed someone left me some reputation (at least it was positive). The comment left was:I've either been rickrolled or I have a CU secret admirer.

I would never blatantly lie like that..."never run around on you?" pfffffffffft :cool:

JB
12-15-2008, 11:03 PM
I would never blatantly lie like that..."never run around on you?" pfffffffffft :cool:Stop apologizing to me in PM. It's getting old.

lurkalot
12-15-2008, 11:33 PM
Stop apologizing to me in PM. It's getting old.

I'm not apologizing. All I am saying it its not your fault, those things happen to all men once in awhile, relax and dont' worry about it...:p