PDA

View Full Version : Virtue Signaling NFL To Join New York Gay Pride Parade

Banacek
06-13-2018, 04:57 PM
In the true spirit of wokeness, the National Football League is bending over backward to show just how inclusive that it is before the opening of the 2018 season.

With having already shot its credibility with millions of fans by allowing a bunch of racial grievance pimps trash the flag and the troops the league continues to interject far-left politics into what was at one time (and not long ago) a game that unified fans regardless of their race, religion, political affiliation or sexual orientation simply by NOT mixing social justice garbage with football.

Thatís in the past now and the league will for the first time participated in the upcoming New York City Pride March

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/virtue-signaling-nfl-to-join-new-york-gay-pride-parade/

Angry Old White Man
06-13-2018, 05:57 PM
Great, it will just cause them to lose more fans and revenue and soon they can all hang around jobless in the nearest gay bar. :smile-new:

FlaGator
06-13-2018, 06:38 PM
I wonder which players will actually participate?

Dlr Pyro
06-13-2018, 08:20 PM
It's going to be a fabulous event....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rockntractor
06-13-2018, 09:42 PM
I really don't see how greasing up your pecker and cramming it in another man's anus is virtuous.

Zathras
06-13-2018, 11:06 PM
I really don't see how greasing up your pecker and cramming it in another man's anus is virtuous.

That's because you're normal and don't have a head full of bad wiring.

FlaGator
06-14-2018, 05:04 AM

Because it is an expression of love... yeah, whatever that means?:dunno-smiley-emotic

wasp69
06-14-2018, 10:42 AM
I ignored all of the 2016 season due to the crapernik BS and gave up on the NFL in the 2017 preseason for continuing the same thing. Instead, I bought a Harley and spend my Sundays either riding or doing something else. The fresh air and sunshine are wonderful things, and much better than giving a second of attention to oppressed millionaires.

Goodbye, NFL, and good riddance.

Banacek
06-14-2018, 06:08 PM
I wonder if the NFL will do some more pandering and require rainbow colored helmets ?