PDA

View Full Version : HUSBANDS - can you relate?

PoliCon
12-16-2008, 04:33 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/celebrity-pictures-lawless-pms.jpg

WOW. She yelled so hard she blew my hair back!

wineslob
12-16-2008, 04:36 PM
LMFAO!!!

no, never......dear...........

Speedy
12-16-2008, 05:03 PM
That pic reminds me so much of my ex-wife. Tall, she was 6 ft. Same length of black hair, without the bangs though. Same physique except Carly had a pair of aftermarket boobs. She used to go off like that over the slightest thing. Because she had been a life long athlete and was so big and strong, when she got physical it was almost like taking on another dude. I never hit her or even swung at her. I insted tried to just wrap her up and take her to the ground where my superior weight and strength would be an advantage. In a stand up fight, she had such a wealth of grace and agility, was so nimble that she could easily kick my ass.

PoliCon
12-16-2008, 05:08 PM
That pic reminds me so much of my ex-wife. Tall, she was 6 ft. Same length of black hair, without the bangs though. Same physique except Carly had a pair of aftermarket boobs. She used to go off like that over the slightest thing. Because she had been a life long athlete and was so big and strong, when she got physical it was almost like taking on another dude. I never hit her or even swung at her. I insted tried to just wrap her up and take her to the ground where my superior weight and strength would be an advantage. In a stand up fight, she had such a wealth of grace and agility, was so nimble that she could easily kick my ass. so you're saying the sex was great . . . .

Speedy
12-16-2008, 05:47 PM
so you're saying the sex was great . . . .

The sex was physical and it was great. She was also a scratcher. After exercising my husbandly purogatives on her I looked like I was thrown into a sack with a bunch of cats.

PoliCon
12-16-2008, 05:52 PM
The sex was physical and it was great. She was also a scratcher. After exercising my husbandly purogatives on her I looked like I was thrown into a sack with a bunch of cats.so the sex was AWESOME and something you could brag about with your buddies. You know - "What happened to you?" "Oh this? I had the wife climbing the walls last night." :)

BadCat
12-16-2008, 06:20 PM
I can't relate.
My wife has had a hysterectomy. No periods. No PMS.

I recommend it highly.

Speedy
12-16-2008, 06:26 PM
so the sex was AWESOME and something you could brag about with your buddies. You know - "What happened to you?" "Oh this? I had the wife climbing the walls last night." :)

Believe me, all my buddies wanted a piece of that so they loved the stories. She was gorgeous. That is one thing that I'll say about her. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She was extremely patriotic also. Served in the Army as an MP. But when she dies, I'll make sure she is buried with a stake in her heart and a mouthful of garlic just to make sure she does not come back.

BadCat
12-16-2008, 06:39 PM
Believe me, all my buddies wanted a piece of that so they loved the stories. She was gorgeous. That is one thing that I'll say about her. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She was extremely patriotic also. Served in the Army as an MP. But when she dies, I'll make sure she is buried with a stake in her heart and a mouthful of garlic just to make sure she does not come back.

I think I dated her.

PoliCon
12-16-2008, 06:42 PM
I can't relate.

I recommend it highly.
So your suggesting I get my wife spayed? ;)

PoliCon
12-16-2008, 06:42 PM
Believe me, all my buddies wanted a piece of that so they loved the stories. She was gorgeous. That is one thing that I'll say about her. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She was extremely patriotic also. Served in the Army as an MP. But when she dies, I'll make sure she is buried with a stake in her heart and a mouthful of garlic just to make sure she does not come back. wow. :) Which court of vampire is she? Red? White? or Black?

Speedy
12-16-2008, 06:48 PM
wow. :) Which court of vampire is she? Red? White? or Black?

She was the cool modern vampire that sparkles in the sunlight and when not PMSing like crazy walks around all full of angst!

PoliCon
12-16-2008, 06:58 PM
sounds like white court. They can walk around in daylight. :)

newshutr
12-16-2008, 07:10 PM
I can't relate.

I recommend it highly.

I second that!!! Life has been bliss since!!!!

Speedy
12-16-2008, 08:03 PM
sounds like white court. They can walk around in daylight. :)

From what I hear they walk around in Twilight!:D

Gingersnap
12-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Guys - here's a huge female secret: about 1 woman in 500 actually has PMS; all the others are just using it as an excuse to act like.......well, you know.

*woof!*

:D

PoliCon
12-16-2008, 08:51 PM
Guys - here's a huge female secret: about 1 woman in 500 actually has PMS; all the others are just using it as an excuse to act like.......well, you know.

*woof!*

:Dwhich . . . . are you? :cool:

JB
12-16-2008, 08:52 PM
...Hey, no broads in the thread unless you're bringing sammiches.

And you don't have to be a husband to relate. Ug.

Gingersnap
12-16-2008, 08:54 PM
which . . . . are you? :cool:

Oh, I've never bothered to use the PMS excuse. When I bark and bite, I do it openly for the amusement value. :)

FlaGator
12-17-2008, 08:08 AM

*woof!*

What are the odds. I only had to date 4 women instead of 2000.

Rebel Yell
12-17-2008, 09:35 AM

*woof!*

Well then, with those odds, I could rack up on Roullete. I know the day my wife starts PMS'ing. She cries everytime they show a hurt dog on TV. Then everything I say, I'm being mean. From that point on, I just stand in the corner and throw chocolate at her.:D

PoliCon
12-17-2008, 11:16 AM
Well then, with those odds, I could rack up on Roullete. I know the day my wife starts PMS'ing. She cries everytime they show a hurt dog on TV. Then everything I say, I'm being mean. From that point on, I just stand in the corner and throw chocolate at her.:DI just got a visual of that lol!

BadCat
12-17-2008, 11:51 AM
They don't need PMS to be women.

Every morning, my wife gets dressed, comes out and asks "How do I look?"

I am smart enough to say "Lovely", "Beautiful", "Gorgeous", etc.

Yesterday I screwed up and said "Wow! Cleavage" because her blouse was cut low in the front.

30 minutes of her trying on different blouses after that.

And it was "my fault" for making her late.

Ree
12-17-2008, 12:01 PM
What is this PMS??

FlaGator
12-17-2008, 03:18 PM
What is this PMS??

It's kind of like ESPN... but for women

PoliCon
12-17-2008, 04:00 PM
It's kind of like ESPN... but for womenYou must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FlaGator again.

Lars1701a
12-17-2008, 04:09 PM
What is this PMS??

Its the 9th circle of hell (for men)

PoliCon
12-17-2008, 04:14 PM
What is this PMS??It's the vehicle God created in order to drive men to him for solace and comfort.