PDA

View Full Version : Little Adolf Hitler does not get cake.

JB
12-16-2008, 09:01 PM
Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied
EASTON, Pa. The father of 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell, denied a birthday cake with the child's full name on it by one New Jersey supermarket, is asking for a little tolerance. Heath Campbell and his wife, Deborah, are upset not only with the decision made by the Greenwich ShopRite, but with an outpouring of angry Internet postings in response to a local newspaper article over the weekend on their flare-up over frosting.

"I think people need to take their heads out of the cloud they've been in and start focusing on the future and not on the past," Heath Campbell said Tuesday in an interview...

Deborah Campbell, 25, said she phoned in her order last week to the ShopRite. When she told the bakery department she wanted her son's name spelled out, she was told to talk to a supervisor, who denied the request.

The Campbells' other two children also have unusual names: JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell turns 2 in a few months and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell will be 1 in April. <portions snipped>No worries. Little 'dolph got his cake. Wally world saved the day.

Love the other kids names too.

Blame the joooooooosssss (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/ap_on_fe_st/odd_hitler_cake)

Speedy
12-16-2008, 09:58 PM
When I was working in the oil fields back in the 80's one of the guys on my rig proudly proclaimed that he had named his son, "Elton John Flores!" He asked us what we thought. I told him, "I think you are nuts and you kid is going to get his ass kicked on a daily basis from 3rd grade on up."

Name your kid anything you want, but a boy named Mack, James, Brock, or Matt is not the kind that is going to be getting his ass kicked everyday. I would not think twice about slapping a kid named Elton John Flores around. Now a kid named Darth Vader Flores may give me pause. See what I mean?

asdf2231
12-16-2008, 10:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDRa9I-NwDY

enslaved1
12-17-2008, 12:06 PM
Read the rest of the article, this guy is a serious argument for forced sterilzation. And I'll bet somewhere in plain site the store has a We reserve the right to refuse service sign up.

BTW libs, this is how the system is supposed to work. Store A had the right to refuse the customer's request, so customer went to a competitor. Store A gets to stand it's ground at the cost of a customer, and possibly that customer's friends who hold similar views (there's a market segment everyone's fighting for). Store B gains a customer by being willing to go with the customer's request. Everyone's happy. If we were to take a moonbat mindset, Mr. Campbell should have sued the store and demanded the cake, along with more money for the emotional trauma to little Adolph. Nobody is happy except the lawyer, and stupid precedents get set as a result. Which path looks like the better one for society.

noonwitch
12-17-2008, 02:35 PM
That poor child's life is going to be hell once he starts school.

linda22003
12-17-2008, 02:38 PM
That poor child's life is going to be hell once he starts school.

That would be true only if anyone studied history anymore. :cool:

PoliCon
12-17-2008, 02:42 PM
That would be true only if anyone studied history anymore. :cool:
now if his name was george washington carver or Albert Gore or even Rosa Parks something-or-other then the kids would know all about him.

linda22003
12-17-2008, 03:10 PM
All people worth knowing about.