PDA

View Full Version : Hey Retread, Another reason to move to Texas

Elspeth
06-20-2018, 05:31 PM
Texas Billboard Tells Liberals To Keep Driving Until They Leave The State
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/19/texas-billboard-tells-liberals-to-keep-driving-until-leave-state.html

http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/us/2018/06/19/texas-billboard-tells-liberals-to-keep-driving-until-leave-state/_jcr_content/par/featured_image/media-0.img.jpg/931/524/1529461138093.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Retread
06-20-2018, 09:13 PM
Saw that in the paper today. Louisiana don’t want them either.

Houston is all up in arms over the sign.

The progs need to stop in NM

Since state officials are democratically determined, I doubt it will be long before we will be purple and it will turn blue one day. Between Houston, Dallas and Austin they’ll have us outnumbered.

Elspeth
06-20-2018, 09:27 PM
Saw that in the paper today. Louisiana don’t want them either.

Houston is all up in arms over the sign.

The progs need to stop in NM

Since state officials are democratically determined, I doubt it will be long before we will be purple and it will turn blue one day. Between Houston, Dallas and Austin they’ll have us outnumbered.

Austin is a sad hellhole. You're kind of in the same position as Virginia--an almost entirely red state except for Richmond and NoVA, with all its illegals and government employees. (Coin toss as to which is worse.)

hai
06-21-2018, 08:24 PM
Austin is a sad hellhole. You're kind of in the same position as Virginia--an almost entirely red state except for Richmond and NoVA, with all its illegals and government employees. (Coin toss as to which is worse.)

Isn't Austin pretty liberal from what i heard from other people?

FlaGator
06-21-2018, 09:30 PM
Isn't Austin pretty liberal from what i heard from other people?

Austin is a sh*thole city.

Retread
06-21-2018, 10:41 PM
Austin is truly a mixed city. It is a liberal bastion surrounding a staunch conservative capital enclave. There are entertainment venues there that are a cut above most of the US and then there is an equivalent to SanFran’s drag queen drag. Hippies and dopers, Bandidoes and MS-13, a shanty town more at home south of the Rio Grande and some outstanding architectural creations near beyond belief. The city is catching up with Silicon Valley in the digital world and falling behind Detroit in infrastructure. Just an overall mess.