PDA

View Full Version : Late night host explains away Stzrok-Page texts: ‘He was trying to impress’ a woman

Banacek
06-20-2018, 05:34 PM
HBO host Bill Maher said anti-Trump messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who were both involved in an extramarital affair, about preventing then-candidate Trump from being elected president was an effort for Strzok to “impress” Page.

“He was trying to impress the girl he was fucking! That’s all it was!” Maher said on Friday's broadcast of "Real Time." “She is saying, ‘Oh my God! Is Trump going to be president?’ He says, ‘No, I’m Captain Save-A-Hoe… and I will stop it, baby!'”

In the Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector General report that detailed misconduct of how the FBI managed its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server, Page expressed concerns that Trump would be elected president. But Strzok shut down her fears by saying “we’ll stop it.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bill-maher-on-stzrok-page-texts-he-was-trying-to-impress-the-woman-he-was-sleeping-with

ralph wiggum
06-20-2018, 05:55 PM
Clearly he wasn't impressing her with his genitalia, so tried the impression of power.

Dlr Pyro
06-20-2018, 08:44 PM
Words have meaning...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk