PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with Peter Fonda?!

Elspeth
06-20-2018, 09:45 PM
I saw this and didn't know what the hell is going on in this guy's head:

Jane Fonda’s Brother Calls for Barron Trump to Be Locked in Cage With Pedophiles
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/jane-fondas-brother-calls-for-barron-trump-to-be-locked-in-cage-with-pedophiles/

It's one thing to yell and scream about Trump, but Barron is a minor child, much as Chelsea Clinton and the Obama girls were. One can criticize their behavior, such as Sasha Obama smoking weed publicly (and acting stoned), but no one would wish her to be sexually violated by pedophiles. What the HELL is wrong with Peter Fonda?

Apparently he also wants to hurt the children of ICE agents--again, minors!

(He also wants Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen to be "stripped naked and whipped in public." At least she's an adult and probably figured on loons saying crap like this.)

What Fonda should really be worried about is that 5/6 of the kids coming here are UNACCOMPANIED and are probably being trafficked to the very pedophiles he wishes on others. Do you think he has any idea?

FlaGator
06-20-2018, 10:08 PM
What is wrong with Peter Fonda? The same thing that has always been wrong with Peter Fonda. He's still Peter Fonda.

Dlr Pyro
06-20-2018, 11:21 PM
Liberal tolerance on display

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SVPete
06-21-2018, 08:26 AM
He also went classy on Kirstjen Nielsen.

He's a Fonda, he did drugs, and he's a Fonda. Oh! And he did drugs. His problem with mouth control led him to blurting out what most Hollyweirders think but didn't do enough drugs to say aloud. How many have leaped to his defense? So far?

noonwitch
06-21-2018, 09:17 AM
I'm sure he'll get a visit from the FBI like Ted Nugent did when he made some weird comments about President Obama.

SVPete
06-21-2018, 10:06 AM
I'm sure he'll get a visit from the FBI like Ted Nugent did when he made some weird comments about President Obama.

Unlike with Nugent they won't want to ogle his gun collection.

noonwitch
06-21-2018, 10:39 AM
Unlike with Nugent they won't want to ogle his gun collection.

We have had a deer overpopulation problem in MI since the Nuge moved to Texas.

Seriously-I drove to GR and from GR to St. Joseph over the weekend and I have never seen so many dead deer on the side of the road in my life. That tells me there are too many. The DNR needs to issue more doe licenses this fall, and maybe open up the metro parks around Detroit for some limited hunting. If there are too many, they will spread TB-it doesn't infect humans, but can infect other animals, like pets.

SVPete
06-21-2018, 11:43 AM
We have had a deer overpopulation problem in MI since the Nuge moved to Texas.

Seriously-I drove to GR and from GR to St. Joseph over the weekend and I have never seen so many dead deer on the side of the road in my life. That tells me there are too many. The DNR needs to issue more doe licenses this fall, and maybe open up the metro parks around Detroit for some limited hunting. If there are too many, they will spread TB-it doesn't infect humans, but can infect other animals, like pets.

Maybe Ted should be invited to be a venison provider for some food banks?

NJCardFan
06-21-2018, 02:06 PM
Fonda has a movie coming out and even after these vile seditious Tweets, Sony is still going to release the movie. Rosanne Barr's show was cancelled within hours of her ill-conceived Tweet. This is all you need to know about leftist Hollywood. In short, Tweeting about kidnapping the son of the president and turning him over to caged pedophiles is OK. Calling the former White House chief of staff a chimp is punishable by (show) death.

noonwitch
06-21-2018, 02:23 PM
Maybe Ted should be invited to be a venison provider for some food banks?

When he lived in MI, he used to donate a lot of venison to Mother Waddles' Mission in Detroit.

SVPete
06-21-2018, 03:22 PM
When he lived in MI, he used to donate a lot of venison to Mother Waddles' Mission in Detroit.

I'll bet that was missed after he moved!

Angry Old White Man
06-21-2018, 03:37 PM
West Texas to El Paso is like that, after dark you better keep your eyes peeled to the sides of the road. Cold months the black top attracts them because it gathers the heat during the day and I guess they love it. I have to say today's traffic 24/7 is nothing like it was when I was traveling a lot in the 70s up to the 90s so I can only imagine what it might be like on that I10 corridor now. Thousands of acres south of Fort Stockton was all used for those electric windmill farms and I wonder if the game have kept away from it or gotten used to it and come back.

noonwitch
06-21-2018, 04:13 PM
Fonda has a movie coming out and even after these vile seditious Tweets, Sony is still going to release the movie. Rosanne Barr's show was cancelled within hours of her ill-conceived Tweet. This is all you need to know about leftist Hollywood. In short, Tweeting about kidnapping the son of the president and turning him over to caged pedophiles is OK. Calling the former White House chief of staff a chimp is punishable by (show) death.

It's kind of funny that he has a movie coming out soon. I hadn't heard anything about him in years, other than in articles about Westworld, as he was in 70s sequel to the original 70s movie.

ralph wiggum
06-21-2018, 04:44 PM
Fonda has a movie coming out and even after these vile seditious Tweets, Sony is still going to release the movie. Rosanne Barr's show was cancelled within hours of her ill-conceived Tweet. This is all you need to know about leftist Hollywood. In short, Tweeting about kidnapping the son of the president and turning him over to caged pedophiles is OK. Calling the former White House chief of staff a chimp is punishable by (show) death.Well, based on what I briefly read, it is going to be terrible. Sony already spent the money to make it, put it out now before it gets drowned by the typical summer blockbusters.

NJCardFan
06-21-2018, 08:58 PM
It's kind of funny that he has a movie coming out soon. I hadn't heard anything about him in years, other than in articles about Westworld, as he was in 70s sequel to the original 70s movie.

The last movie I saw him in was Wild Hogs.