PDA

View Full Version : Just Say "No" To Sex Change. Pic.

Gingersnap
12-17-2008, 11:58 AM
This story is about childish criminals but the pic was so compelling I just had to post it:

December 17

Inmate with HIV gets up to 8 years for spitting
A transgender, Shawn Shannon “Nicole” Quinnones assaulted, harassed guard.

By Sheena Delazio sdelazio@timesleader.com
Staff Writer

WILKES-BARRE – A former inmate at the State Correctional Institution at Dallas was sentenced to up to eight years in prison on Tuesday for spitting on a corrections officer.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2py9xfa.jpg
Shawn Shannon ‘Nicole’ Quinnones, who is transgender and infected with HIV, was sentenced Tuesday to four years and three months to eight years and six months in state prison by Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas Judge Chester Muroski.

Clark Van Orden/The Times Leader

Shawn Shannon “Nicole” Quinnones, 34, who was found guilty by a Luzerne County jury in September, was sentenced to four years and three months to eight years and six months in state prison by Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas Judge Chester Muroski.

Quinnones, who is transgender and infected with HIV, was found guilty of assault by a prisoner, aggravated harassment by a prisoner and recklessly endangering another person. Her partner, Anthony Gray, 27, was found guilty of aggravated harassment by a prisoner.

The two were accused of spitting on corrections officer Ralph Laiuvara at SCI-Dallas in October 2006. Prosecutors said the pair, who claim they are lovers, were upset that guards would not put them in cells next to each other.

The trial lasted for four days before the jury rendered a verdict after more than five hours of deliberations.

Then-assistant district attorney Ed Olexa, who is now a public defender, said at trial that the two wanted to run the prison their way.

Couple of thoughts here. If you are going to be hideous looking as a woman, you're better off staying a man. Genetic women have very high standards for each other and they aren't going to cut you a break just because you used to have a dick. Also, ladies simply don't spit - ever. We might shoot, bite, or throw up but we never spit. This whole girl thing? You're doing it wrong.

Indeterminate. (http://www.timesleader.com/news/Inmate_with_HIV_gets_up_to_8_years_for_spitting_12-17-2008.html)

megimoo
12-17-2008, 12:19 PM
This story is about childish criminals but the pic was so compelling I just had to post it:

Couple of thoughts here. If you are going to be hideous looking as a woman, you're better off staying a man. Genetic women have very high standards for each other and they aren't going to cut you a break just because you used to have a dick. Also, ladies simply don't spit - ever. We might shoot, bite, or throw up but we never spit. This whole girl thing? You're doing it wrong.

Indeterminate. (http://www.timesleader.com/news/Inmate_with_HIV_gets_up_to_8_years_for_spitting_12-17-2008.html)It is kinda cute in a faggy sort of way !

PoliCon
12-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Dude looks like Lucy Van Pelt. http://static.flickr.com/43/86757408_42b7ace0ab.jpg

Phillygirl
12-17-2008, 01:32 PM
I've spent some time in Wilkes Barre. Compared to the regular female population there, Nicole's doctors did a good job. She could easily win Harvest Queen.

asdf2231
12-17-2008, 01:48 PM
I've spent some time in Wilkes Barre. Compared to the regular female population there, Nicole's doctors did a good job. She could easily win Harvest Queen.

Was that for that dog fighting ring you got busted for running or one of the solicitation beefs? :confused:

:D

Phillygirl
12-17-2008, 02:02 PM
Was that for that dog fighting ring you got busted for running or one of the solicitation beefs? :confused:

:D

Hey, Ernie the Attorney, our former Attorney General, had a nice little Joker Poker ring going on. Upstate PA can be a happening place.

Who knew gambling machines in bars were illegal?

biccat
12-17-2008, 02:08 PM
I've spent some time in Wilkes Barre. Compared to the regular female population there, Shawn's doctors did a good job. Hecould easily win Harvest Queen.

Shawn is a man, and always will be a man. In a thousand years when aliens dig up his bones to see how humans behaved, they will say "that was a man." They may be curious about some of the cosmetic surgery, but the XY will give it away.

noonwitch
12-17-2008, 02:38 PM
Shawn is a man, and always will be a man. In a thousand years when aliens dig up his bones to see how humans behaved, they will say "that was a man." They may be curious about some of the cosmetic surgery, but the XY will give it away.

I agree with you. The surgery is not a good option, it just further messes up their bodies. They end up getting plastic surgery every few years for the rest of their lives.

Phillygirl
12-17-2008, 02:38 PM

Please, I spent two years being reprimanded for referring to my opposing party as "he" instead of "she" after the operation. They thought it was purposeful and insulting. Sorry, if I meet you as a he, you're a he to me. It's nothing personal, I just have a hard time remembering names after they're changed, I'm sure as heck not going to remember who's a she that was a he.

Gingersnap
12-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I agree with you. The surgery is not a good option, it just further messes up their bodies. They end up getting plastic surgery every few years for the rest of their lives.

A guy thinking he "should be " a woman is like me thinking I "should be" black. No matter how much I admire black culture or empathize with black thought, a dye job and plastic surgery isn't going to make me black. Blacks know it, I know it, and everybody is fine with that. Why artificial women are some kind of exception to this situation is beyond me.

Why not just be an effeminate man? There are plenty of masculine women who get by just fine in life without pretending to be something they aren't. :confused:

biccat
12-17-2008, 02:53 PM
A guy thinking he "should be " a woman is like me thinking I "should be" black. No matter how much I admire black culture or empathize with black thought, a dye job and plastic surgery isn't going to make me black. Blacks know it, I know it, and everybody is fine with that. Why artificial women are some kind of exception to this situation is beyond me.
http://videodetective.com/photos/004/000169_27.jpg

Why not just be an effeminate man? There are plenty of masculine women who get by just fine in life without pretending to be something they aren't. :confused:
http://www.lowculture.com/archives/images/25_lyle.jpg

FlaGator
12-17-2008, 03:14 PM
It took the jury 5 hours.... :rolleyes:

Space Gravy
12-17-2008, 03:20 PM
http://kccricket.net/tmp/AJ-Id-hit-it.jpg

RobJohnson
12-17-2008, 03:22 PM

Trying to be white did not work out so well for Michael Jackson. :D

http://galleries.lycos.co.uk/d/15714-2/michael-jackson.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=b852801333455d373ae02727 3381f77a

linda22003
12-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Anyone notice the name "Shannon" in there....?

RobJohnson
12-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Anyone notice the name "Shannon" in there....?

CU's Shannon is alot cuter then that!!!

noonwitch
12-17-2008, 04:31 PM

I'm not going to hold it against someone who has had a sex change operation-I understand the desire to be something you are not and can't ever be, but at some point there has to be acceptance that this is who you are in this life.

I had a friend at church who was a male to female ts. I felt very badly for her. She looked very masculine and was getting surgery every couple of years on not just her body, but also her face. No surgery is going to make her look feminine, her body will never function the way mine does, and she will never be a woman in any real sense of the word. (She was a woman when I met her, so I tend to think of her as one). She was a very nice and good person, though. I just think doctors shouldn't perform the surgery, and should send potential trannies to therapy that will help them find ways to cope with their desires. Like cross-dressing-it doesn't hurt anyone, and isn't permanent.

Gingersnap
12-17-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm not going to hold it against someone who has had a sex change operation-I understand the desire to be something you are not and can't ever be, but at some point there has to be acceptance that this is who you are in this life.

I had a friend at church who was a male to female ts. I felt very badly for her. She looked very masculine and was getting surgery every couple of years on not just her body, but also her face. No surgery is going to make her look feminine, her body will never function the way mine does, and she will never be a woman in any real sense of the word. (She was a woman when I met her, so I tend to think of her as one). She was a very nice and good person, though. I just think doctors shouldn't perform the surgery, and should send potential trannies to therapy that will help them find ways to cope with their desires. Like cross-dressing-it doesn't hurt anyone, and isn't permanent.

I agree that this is some type of body dismorphic disorder. I dunno about cross-dressing being all that innocent, though. A large number of men who eventually objectify women to the point of wanting to be women start out cross-dressing for fun in the bedroom. Ten years down the road I doubt their wives and children would agree that the behavior didn't hurt anyone. ;)