PDA

View Full Version : Sweden Set to Open Nation’s First ‘LGBT-Certified’ Sports Stadium

Banacek
06-28-2018, 07:11 PM
Sweden is set to open the country’s first “LGBT-certified” sports stadium with dressing rooms and bathroom facilities specially adapted to be inclusive of everyone “regardless of gender identity”.

Teams and sports associations wishing to use the Studenternas stadium in Uppsala, which local media reports will be ready for the 2019 soccer season, will have to undergo training in LGBT legislation and ideology.

The ‘LGBT diploma’, for which the arena’s entire workforce will undertake months of education, also focuses on “norm-critical” thinking, which purports that “prevailing norms in society” such as “whiteness” and “the binary-gender norm” are a “problem” because they result in “discrimination”.

“Uppsala municipality aims to be open and inclusive, where everyone has equal rights and the same opportunities,” the city’s sports and recreation board explained in a press release Tuesday.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06/28/sweden-lgbt-certified-sports-stadium/

ralph wiggum
06-28-2018, 11:27 PM
Is that similar to putting a sticker on food products that say "GMO-Free"? Virtue signaling, symbolic only.

Happy Fun Ball
06-29-2018, 07:41 AM
Inside, there are 87 bathrooms, one for each gender.

FlaGator
06-29-2018, 08:05 AM
Inside, there are 87 bathrooms, one for each gender.

And people aren't allowed to use any of them because it might offend someone else.

noonwitch
06-29-2018, 01:36 PM
I really don't care so much about bathrooms, as we have stalls and privacy. It's locker rooms, where I'm changing my clothes, where I don't want men looking at me or moms having to explain to their little girls why that woman has a penis.

Plus, I never want to see a urinal in a women's room. Ick. If you need one, use the men's room.